The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=26785)

EatRight 07-12-2004 12:23 PM

Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

gigantic_tk 07-12-2004 01:16 PM

Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

EatRight 15-12-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

hey, thanks for your pointer, you dun have to be so sacastic. anyway i dun know how come it turns out to be 2 thread, and not as if i will be so boh liao or kia su to open 2 thread for f**k, and thanks too for the bold and red remarks.

[another typical case for flaming at newbies]

EatRight 15-12-2004 10:17 AM

anyway guys... back to this topic, ive personally not went to taiwan for bonking before. but will be going soon, this few months time. i hope i will be able to provide some FR, but really dunno where to get good ones, unless like the othre bro who suggested contacting the traids there.. scary!

thus would like some OTHER pointers from bro here and carry on this Taiwan FR going for the benefit of all samsters...

Thanks a million.

HaiLokSan 09-02-2005 12:18 AM

For KaoSiong,(DI ZHONG HAI) HC is a great place.Damage ard 150-200sgd.Gals all locals,hehe.its a 21storey HC,3storeys of sauna.Will b going nxt mnth so updates again.

rabitsu 09-02-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRight
Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

All the Taiwanese are busy bonking in China....may be

qfdy 16-02-2005 10:32 PM

I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siamboy
Start asking when the date draws nearer. Scally post so much last minute cancel. :D

gigantic_tk 21-02-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qfdy
I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Browse thru the daily Chinese Newspapers, Hotel Telephone Yellow pages or call the room services for assistance. Last time I stay in a 3 "blosom flower" Hotel (equivalent to 3-stars), the room service can arrange for me for ST in my room. That cost about NT4K, now I dun know the price. Alternatively, if alone , can have a cheap thrill at those barber shop. They do have some young & pretty girls for full package - now seem like along Ming Xin Road or Xin Min Road areas, need to confirm with those ah pek taxi driver.

Sometime ago I did cut and paste some FL contacts that had advertised in the Web under Taipei thread. Perhaps you can backtrack to check if these information is still there.

robotech1 08-03-2005 05:33 PM

Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.

Wei Xiao Bao 09-03-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotech1
Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.

Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

robotech1 09-03-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wei Xiao Bao
Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

no la..paid for myself. Taking advantage of the jetstarasia offer. :D

lawry 09-03-2005 03:22 PM

Xi Men Ting is their Singapore's geylang, hong kong's wang jiao......

ordloh2005 20-03-2005 09:13 PM

well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

l3atu 21-03-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ordloh2005
well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

GreenArrow 21-03-2005 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3atu
Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere :D Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?

l3atu 21-03-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenArrow
Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere :D Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?

Bro, I went to Kaoshiung during my army days. Taipei I've nvr been there before. ;)

Hummer 22-03-2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry
Xi Men Ting is their Singapore's geylang, hong kong's wang jiao......

I was at Xi Men Ting last week and the place was more of like a Bugis or Pasar Malam to me. I only saw shops and street hawkers ard, no slightest bit of indication that it was somehow identical to Geylang.

Was I in the wrong part of Xi Men Ting?

U-Need 22-03-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hummer
I was at Xi Men Ting last week and the place was more of like a Bugis or Pasar Malam to me. I only saw shops and street hawkers ard, no slightest bit of indication that it was somehow identical to Geylang.

For ONS go to Carnegies on Wednesday.......have fun, don;t be shy to approach any standing target u like. It is a place where know y r u there for.

TD0620G 23-03-2005 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Need
For ONS go to Carnegies on Wednesday.......have fun, don;t be shy to approach any standing target u like. It is a place where know y r u there for.

there's this area full of bars which tourists like to go (similar to patpong in bangkok). I can't really remember but a lot of westerners like to hang out there. In some of the bars u can tapau the bar girls.

I got to know a waitress from there, one of the bars which has cannot tapau out but we became good friends, she even offered to be my tour guide around taiwan for free.

ciakpachineng 23-03-2005 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hummer

Ya...Xi Men Ting is very watered down version of GL.
Sprinkling of KTVs, HCs, bars....but no streetwalk parades or buffets. The interesting thing they have is the games arcades on 2nd/3th floors of some building where young (some quite sweet) game hostesses stand ard U while U play...once in a while instead of hitting game buttons, can maybe hit her "buttons" to get a bonk, haha
But really, Taipei is great for many variety of food but lacking in "cock" food. :D

youallgross 07-04-2005 03:31 AM

I'm going to Taiwan next week for a business trip. I wonder if taiwan clients like to entertain overseas clients by bringing us to nightclubs to bao mei mei?? :p

Anybody know??

Xi Men Ting good? I go next week and try! Then I update~!!

gigantic_tk 07-04-2005 09:18 AM

Taichung is Known as the "Sin City" of Taiwan. Kaoshiung the "Port city", which means there's lots of places to dock. Tainan on the other hand is the historical capital city, which means there's plenty of good pussy there.

Please dun pay exorbitant prices for the gals. The going rate for a gals from the mainland is about NT2000~3500, Local gals NT3000~6000, Korean-Japanese NT4000-6000, and Russian is about NT6000~10000. This depends on their age, looks and services but Taipei is definately more expensive then other parts of Taiwan.

gigantic_tk 07-04-2005 09:28 AM

For Health Centre / SPA lovers, there is a spa near the Westin is located near the corner of Chung Hsia E Rd and Fu Hsing S Rd. Take the Mucha Line from Nanking E Rd (two minutes from Westin) to Chung Hsiao station, go to the Chung Hsiao Rd exit and cross Chung Hsiao E Rd and then go along Fu Hsing S Rd in the direction to Nanking Rd. There is one spa located on the left, called Hyatt (not to be mistaken with the Hotel name though) only chinese sign outside. There use only curtains instead of doors.

gigantic_tk 07-04-2005 09:37 AM

Sheraton hotel disco in the basement was closed last month. Now you cannot see pimps outside in cars with girls. You might want to use this Yuki contact, they got a great girl with excellent service. Remember to bargain. Their quote prices may be as high as NT$8,000 but can be reduce by 50% if on off-peak.

Yuki telephone number is 8671-2001. Handphone number: 0918-683-506

OnGuard1 14-05-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Need

Brudder U-Need. Confirm go Carnegies can hook target??? I going to be posted in taipei perm. so must get some information when I am bored there...kekeee

marlborolite 15-05-2005 12:56 AM

Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee

OnGuard1 15-05-2005 11:18 AM

<Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee>

Bro marlborolite,

I will be posted to Taiwan comes June/July. Maybe we can chiong together when we are there.....kekeee

billybomber 15-05-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnGuard1
<Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee>

Bro marlborolite,

I will be posted to Taiwan comes June/July. Maybe we can chiong together when we are there.....kekeee

The lounge at Grand Hyatt Hotel is quite happening. You may like to check it up.

marlborolite 15-05-2005 06:38 PM

Thanks Bro billybomber, will try checking out Hyatt one of these days.. when work is less tight.. heehee..

Bro OnGuard1, do look me up when you arrive. how long will u be posted here?

JackieWong 15-05-2005 07:06 PM

If i am not wrong Carnegies is at Hyatt but i feel that place is more for ang moh and the gals are more mature late 20s to 30s. Another happening place will be Josephine got a lot of young babes very easy to pick up if u can speak like ABC in tawian ABC is hot poperty juz ask any taxi driver they shd noe the place cos quite famous i even saw one tawian actress there dun go to those shake head disco got a lot taiwan ah bengs can wasily get into trouble if u dun noe any boby there anyway if u r only interested in call girls i think i got a okt no in taipei u can pm me for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlborolite
Bro U-Need, where is Carnegies? Still new in taipei.. came here for around 6months and no programmes... getting bored...

Any bros in taiwan, can go chiong 2gether.. more fun. heehee