The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=26785)

EatRight 07-12-2004 12:23 PM

Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

gigantic_tk 07-12-2004 01:16 PM

Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

EatRight 15-12-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
I thought the thread stater should provide some information or shade some light on the tropic you want to share, else layman like me dunno how to start. I might start with talking about scene, scenery and end up with photography liao.........................btw how to attach photos in this thread? I have many taiwan photos collections also...........hehehe.

hey, thanks for your pointer, you dun have to be so sacastic. anyway i dun know how come it turns out to be 2 thread, and not as if i will be so boh liao or kia su to open 2 thread for f**k, and thanks too for the bold and red remarks.

[another typical case for flaming at newbies]

EatRight 15-12-2004 10:17 AM

anyway guys... back to this topic, ive personally not went to taiwan for bonking before. but will be going soon, this few months time. i hope i will be able to provide some FR, but really dunno where to get good ones, unless like the othre bro who suggested contacting the traids there.. scary!

thus would like some OTHER pointers from bro here and carry on this Taiwan FR going for the benefit of all samsters...

Thanks a million.

HaiLokSan 09-02-2005 12:18 AM

For KaoSiong,(DI ZHONG HAI) HC is a great place.Damage ard 150-200sgd.Gals all locals,hehe.its a 21storey HC,3storeys of sauna.Will b going nxt mnth so updates again.

rabitsu 09-02-2005 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatRight
Hi, saw the other thread that mentioned oni about bonking in taipei. However, there isn't much things more on the scene of taiwan, but im sure taiwan is much more than that. So i opening this thread for bros to discuss further on their experiences in taiwan, including kaoshiung, tai zhong, etc.

All the Taiwanese are busy bonking in China....may be

qfdy 16-02-2005 10:32 PM

I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by siamboy
Start asking when the date draws nearer. Scally post so much last minute cancel. :D

gigantic_tk 21-02-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qfdy
I am in Taipei these two days. Any lobang will be greatly appreciated. Also, if possible, telephone for call girls to visit hotel will helpful :)

Browse thru the daily Chinese Newspapers, Hotel Telephone Yellow pages or call the room services for assistance. Last time I stay in a 3 "blosom flower" Hotel (equivalent to 3-stars), the room service can arrange for me for ST in my room. That cost about NT4K, now I dun know the price. Alternatively, if alone , can have a cheap thrill at those barber shop. They do have some young & pretty girls for full package - now seem like along Ming Xin Road or Xin Min Road areas, need to confirm with those ah pek taxi driver.

Sometime ago I did cut and paste some FL contacts that had advertised in the Web under Taipei thread. Perhaps you can backtrack to check if these information is still there.

robotech1 08-03-2005 05:33 PM

Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.

Wei Xiao Bao 09-03-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robotech1
Any so-called red light district in taipei cos I'm going there in April 05 :D ...maybe to take a look.

Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

robotech1 09-03-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wei Xiao Bao
Bro, going for ICT oversea ah?

no la..paid for myself. Taking advantage of the jetstarasia offer. :D

lawry 09-03-2005 03:22 PM

Xi Men Ting is their Singapore's geylang, hong kong's wang jiao......

ordloh2005 20-03-2005 09:13 PM

well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

l3atu 21-03-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ordloh2005
well, I am just looking for a place in taiwan where I can meet pretty young girls in kao hsiung or taipei. no sex needed.( for the time being ) just wanna know and have other fun with the taiwan babes.

So any particular places where I can find these friendly girls? who might be willing to go out??

Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

GreenArrow 21-03-2005 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3atu
Frenly gals ? I've met quite a few in their 'bubble tea house'. Approach those in groups without guys. ;)

Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere :D Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?