The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Melbourne Australia (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=191627)

yamichi 28-07-2009 05:30 PM

Re: Melbourne Australia

hey, so can someone please tell us where is this Tiffany's massage place? I know someone asked earlier but no one has yet replied. Please PM me.

pocketrocket 28-07-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humsupboy (Post 3955688)
ya, cause I can't cum from the FJ, so she gave me a HJ.

IC IC...I thought how come she was tired and then ask you to lie down and gave u a HJ instead :p :)

pocketrocket 28-07-2009 08:38 PM

Btw, anyone knows if there is any hot Korean working at MC?!

japan11 29-07-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamichi (Post 3958031)
hey, so can someone please tell us where is this Tiffany's massage place? I know someone asked earlier but no one has yet replied. Please PM me.

Can also some one give us the address and contact number of the massage place. How many girls they have at any one time ?

Casonova 29-07-2009 05:43 PM

Tiffany's massage is located on 29 Market Street, opening hors 10am to 7pm. When you are there, just press the bell for apartment 403 at the intercom and you will be let in. Afterwards, just take the lift upstairs.

Went there today and tried a girl called Yun. She had a cute doll face but massage wise, well...less said the better. She wont even allow you touching her tits or any part of her body Overall, a letdown and the auntie even acknowledges that Yun cant really massage well. Anyway, there were Lucy, LV and Yvonne (she was busy when I was there). Anyway, will try Yvonne next time. Too bad D's off work for a few weeks, would have loved to try her!

Casonova 29-07-2009 06:10 PM

Oh ya...the contact number is 0437758048. Usually there are 3-4 girls working at the same time. Hope that helps!

pocketrocket 29-07-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casonova (Post 3961193)
Oh ya...the contact number is 0437758048. Usually there are 3-4 girls working at the same time. Hope that helps!

Whats the services provided and the damages? Where the ladies usually from China?

Casonova 29-07-2009 09:07 PM

$60 for 1/2 hr...extras I think depend on the gals, but in previous posts it has been a mentioned a fee of $20 for bj. The girls there are all from china.

pocketrocket 30-07-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casonova (Post 3961649)
$60 for 1/2 hr...extras I think depend on the gals, but in previous posts it has been a mentioned a fee of $20 for bj. The girls there are all from china.

Thank you SIR
Good man :D

zamumar 30-07-2009 09:38 PM

FR - Crystal

Full Review - Crystal

Sorry about not being so active on forums as I've been busy..
Went to Tope recently to relieve some stress..

There were about 11 girls working on the day..

Hitomi (new girl), Stella (new girl), Love, Crystal (new girl), Irene, Ana, Yoyo, Aki, Cookie, Mina, Momo..

Quick note on the new girls, both Stella and Crystal are very pretty with petite bodies.. Fans of big tits and asses (like me) should look elsewhere tho as they have the typical slim K-doll body with small tits.

I chose Crystal as she seemed more friendly during the intros..
OKT told me she had only been working for 1 week and had only come to Melbourne 10 days ago.

Her inexperience and freshness showed during the booking.
Her service is not on par with the more experienced girls there.

I had a shower while waiting for her to come in.. And when she came in, she said "No no.. shower together" and spent a long time soaping me up and washing etc.
A good trick to waste time XD

Her catbath was rushed and had no feeling. She would swirl her tongue but instead of tracing lines while she moved; she would lift her head and so it felt more like someone was pecking you rather than getting a good catbath.

Her BBBJ skills were no better. She would shyly lick the head and did not use enough suction. After about 1 min, she put the cap on and proceeded to give me a CBJ. She got a little bit better once the cap was on as she went deeper and sucked harder.

After the CBJ, she went on top and rode me for a bit. She had used too much lube and I could barely feel a thing.

I ended up turning her over and doing her doggy then fucking her in missionary.
She doesn't kiss back and she raises her hands to semi-block you when you try to suck her tits.

I had never really bonked a "new" girl before so for me it was an interesting albeit unsatisfying experience. I pretty much let her do things at her own pace so she could get comfortable and used to the whole procedure. Hopefully as she gets more experienced, her service will improve..

Name: Crystal
BBBJ: 5 (not long enough and bad technique)
Sex: 6 (tiredness made her less active)
Look: 9 (very pretty with girl next door look)
Body: 7 (slim and petite K-doll body with small tits)
RTF: No (not really my type as I am a tits and ass man)

chronicled1 30-07-2009 11:35 PM

new girls at tope - hit and miss; but we do get gems sometimes!

With regards to Tiffy's, the extras really depends on the girls - some offer, some don't. But have fun though!

Cheers!

sohbuckkong 31-07-2009 07:12 AM

Hi Can someone recommend me some cheap accomodations in Melbourne, Darwin or Perth. The cheaper the better. Any conditions will do.
Thanks

tit_man 31-07-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sohbuckkong (Post 3965936)
Hi Can someone recommend me some cheap accomodations in Melbourne, Darwin or Perth. The cheaper the better. Any conditions will do.
Thanks

Internet search is the best, as there are simply too many options.
wotif, lastminute, needitnow are just a few sites (you can find more from google)
another option - yellow pages (Yellow Pages local business directory - yellow.com.au), can do a location based search.

Also search for backpackers (there are few around CBD in Melbourne, all on the net)

Couple of links for Melbourne backpacker:
Award Winning Backpacker Hostels in Melbourne and Cairns ? Greenhouse Backpacker Group
King Street Backpackers

pocketrocket 31-07-2009 03:05 PM

Actually, I dun get it...How come some girls at Tope only work 1-4days a week and allow own time (out) while others who worked 5-6days per week are not allow to meet up with clients outside? Can someone please enlighten meee...

sefure 31-07-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketrocket (Post 3967105)
Actually, I dun get it...How come some girls at Tope only work 1-4days a week and allow own time (out) while others who worked 5-6days per week are not allow to meet up with clients outside? Can someone please enlighten meee...

which one of the girls told you this rubbish??