The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tanglin HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=80348)

dmtpl 27-08-2008 06:20 PM

Re: Tanglin HC

Hi Bro Kimchi,

I hav also tried her (twice so far) but so far no BBJ and never FJ.
I hav tried upping my price but up till now got no luck.
To tell you the truth I think she may be a Lesbo that's why she
doesnt want to do FJ.

If you hav had her please share your experience and which hotel does she prefer to go to.
And would really wan to knoe how her body is under her clothes is it as clean and nice smell or not ?
Does any of the Bro's hav any photo's of her ? Can share or not ?

RickySeven 27-08-2008 08:10 PM

Went there at 11+ today, asked for august, but the lady boss say not here..

Is she working there? if so what time does she usually come?

piranahpg 20-03-2009 12:18 AM

Hi Boys....

I was in Tanglin Health centre earlier to check out the new Indian gal Zara. I was told on the phone that gal is slightly plump and in her early 30s but preety.

I reached the place before my scheduled appointment time. I was very very surprised to see Zara. The girl is very very preety. Sharp nose and beautiful eyes, she claims to be a punjabi. Yes she is a little plump and she says she is 27. Well seriously it is very difficult to gauge the age, late 20s early 30s, it can be a close call. Anyway she looks young and very preety. Boys...the most important info, she has got an awesome set of boobs. She claims it's size 36, double D, natural. They have a set of pointed nipples attached to them and needless to say, I sucked on them like no tomorrow!!!

The lady claims to have been recently retrenched from a japanese shipping company. She did a very good massage if you ask me. After about 20 minutes, I asked to be turned over and was chit chatting with her for a while. I asked her to show me her boobs and that's when I started sucking on her nippples. I opted for full service. It was aweseome seeing her naked, with that big bust!!! phew!!! She even had the tailsman thingy around her waist. I banged her in many positions, starting first from missionary. Finally came in missionary.

The lady is very friendly and has an awesome set of boobs. The only thing I didn't like was her refering to me as 'honey' and 'love' all the time. The lady is great and I am definately gonna RTF her.

Looks: 7/10
Boby: 7/10
Boobs: 11/10 ( yup u read that correctly)
Service: (8/10)
Attitude: (9/10)
RTF: Most likely, depending on the quantity of vitamin M

* Not to be missed by boob lovers.

power69 20-03-2009 01:56 PM

any bro tried august? Need to try her, i newbies there. Last time went there 9yr ago, i look for florence, a partner there. She shld be in her 60s now.
I knoe florence , no. 8, at jurong hc, next to jurong bowl, taman jurong . When she was sexy mini skirt milf. She was 40plus then, veri hard masg.
She learn fm her mother.

Jchua 23-03-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by power69 (Post 3574813)
any bro tried august? Need to try her, i newbies there. Last time went there 9yr ago, i look for florence, a partner there. She shld be in her 60s now.
I knoe florence , no. 8, at jurong hc, next to jurong bowl, taman jurong . When she was sexy mini skirt milf. She was 40plus then, veri hard masg.
She learn fm her mother.

Bro power, I think August is back, though she always ponteng. The counter lady is the boss, dont know if she is the forence u mentioned. But she look good though old.:)

power69 23-03-2009 05:48 PM

thk bro chua for info, just up u 7pt

chukeliang 25-03-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jchua (Post 3583335)
Bro power, I think August is back, though she always ponteng. The counter lady is the boss, dont know if she is the forence u mentioned. But she look good though old.:)

thk for info ,just up u pt

Jchua 25-03-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chukeliang (Post 3589173)
thk for info ,just up u pt

many tks to bro chu and power for reducing my deficit. Truly appreciate. Cheers to both of you.:)

whatarush 26-03-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimchi (Post 2999464)
I wonder where is Nadra now..Last time at Tanglin she oni do hj..but can do fj if shes comfortable wif u...but must do at hotel. she is really a gem for brown sugar..i had good time wif her until i got posted oversea 4 work...anibody who noe wer she is, as in health ctr, pls pm me. Perhaps she no more in tis line:(

Yeah she was a gem alright. Any bro know her whereabout? I am interested to visit her again. She left Tanglin HC more than a year ago to pursue acting career, that is what I heard.

mit1686 26-03-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatarush (Post 3593889)
left Tanglin HC more than a year ago to pursue acting career, that is what I heard.

wow,she wanted to be actress? Not easy to work as actress as the tabloid will uncover all her history out.

dmtpl 26-03-2009 03:46 PM

I met Natra at the airport recently and she says is now a stewardess with a budget airline.

It seems that after she left Tanglin she worked as a make up promoter.
Too bad because she was a really SYT, which I never manage to get to do FJ.

Anyway I also tried the new Indian gal at Tanglin and agree that she gives good service , has a great body and very sweet .

piranahpg 27-03-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmtpl (Post 3593967)
I met Natra at the airport recently and she says is now a stewardess with a budget airline.

It seems that after she left Tanglin she worked as a make up promoter.
Too bad because she was a really SYT, which I never manage to get to do FJ.

Anyway I also tried the new Indian gal at Tanglin and agree that she gives good service , has a great body and very sweet .

Natra is still very much part of the Tanglin workforce. Yes she did 'leave' Tanglin, but now she is back...on an irregular basis. I have tried ...you know what...with her a couple of time, before she 'left' and it's mind blowing. I will be making a booking for her once she is available next.

oscar_jay 27-03-2009 03:32 AM

bros whats the damage for Zara (the indian Gal)
does she do BBBj as well??
thx for info

Jchua 27-03-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mit1686 (Post 3593893)
wow,she wanted to be actress? Not easy to work as actress as the tabloid will uncover all her history out.

Hi bros, Natra was in the Malay competition of the Singapore version on American Idol last year. i think she went all the way to quater final. check it out. That might give bros more incentive to hv a session with her now. :)

nokia611o 27-03-2009 09:47 PM

bro chua yr info was dam good