The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Melbourne Australia (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=191627)

Huluman 11-02-2007 09:20 PM

Melbourne Australia

Hi ...

Went to 43 Tope street ... 3 mins from CBD ..cab ride of 6bucks ...
go to the middle one ... ran by a chinese aunty and kid ... 4 girls ... Kitty ...she;s from HK and i tell you 174cm ... body of lin chi ling ... face - 9/10 if not 9.5/10 ...
130 cash 140 credit card ..AUD ...
for 30mins ... hot BBJ ...solid !!!!!!!! better than anything u get from Singapore OKT ....

BTW i saw a singaporean dude in blue striped T shirt and specs ... who daht? must be a sammyboy ....

Ronin001 12-02-2007 07:40 AM

Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi,

THanks for the Melb review - any change of viewing? or is it just in and out type thing??

Huluman 12-02-2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin001 (Post 1852642)
Hi,

THanks for the Melb review - any change of viewing? or is it just in and out type thing??

Dont get your question bro ...
"any change"?
u mean charge?

just walk in (like geylang 150) sit and the guy will shout "SAY HELLO!" and all the girls will come out .... and bow and say "anyong haseo" ..for the koreans .. the jap and HK will just bow and walk away ... if u like you say so otherwise just smile and wait lor ....

I still recommend it ....

tirak69 12-02-2007 10:15 PM

daily planet is a must visit. u can google it... they were once listed in the ASX! :D

yoshii 13-02-2007 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin001 (Post 1852642)
Hi,

yep it still is. 39 tope street and top on tope they are still in and out viewing, and the manager at top on tope always introduces the girls so you don't get to hear their voices or anything. the girls at melbourne colloseum are much better in the sense that they come in to introduce themselves and give a handshake. that's when u can ask if they provide any specials too. but ya get the hot/cold treatment at 39 tope street as a standard :D so each has its own good points. happy punting! :p

Huluman 14-02-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshii (Post 1854591)
yep it still is. 39 tope street and top on tope they are still in and out viewing, and the manager at top on tope always introduces the girls so you don't get to hear their voices or anything. the girls at melbourne colloseum are much better in the sense that they come in to introduce themselves and give a handshake. that's when u can ask if they provide any specials too. but ya get the hot/cold treatment at 39 tope street as a standard :D so each has its own good points. happy punting! :p

The hot and cold is it using LISTERINE? Mine was using Listerine ... alot safer for BBJ ... nice smell too ....

worth every penny ....

Huluman 14-02-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshii (Post 1854591)

Some info for bros here:
Listerine can be used as a disinfectant. In fact, in 1879 Listerine was originally designed as a multi-use disinfectant for surgical procedures. In 1895 it was marketed to the dental profession as an oral antiseptic. The active ingedients in Listerene are these four oils: thymol, menthol, eucalyptol and methyl salicylate.

yoshii 14-02-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huluman (Post 1856676)
The hot and cold is it using LISTERINE? Mine was using Listerine ... alot safer for BBJ ... nice smell too ....

worth every penny ....

hey bro, they're still using hot water and listerine! a truly fantastic feeling! :D

Huluman 16-02-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshii (Post 1857253)
hey bro, they're still using hot water and listerine! a truly fantastic feeling! :D

Yep!! Cool ...hot..warm..slippery ... mixed feelings !!!!

Any other bros tried kitty?

Casonova 18-02-2007 08:37 AM

Tried Kitty few days ago and totally agree that she indeeds gives a fantastic bbbj and a great service. Furthermore she is quite friendly and accomodating (no french kissing and cunnilingus though...) The HK guy after me added his session three times to be in her company!!

Talked to some cheongsters and they recommended Hannah and Winnie. Hannah is from South Korea and according to others she is very professional and people keep coming back for her! Winnie is from Hk too....just joined the place like a fortnight ago. She comes highly recommended too! Reckon I'll try her in the future. Although she comes in quite late...around 11pm, as she sleeps a lot during the day (according to the receptionl lady).

junksss 23-02-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huluman (Post 1852270)
Hi ...

Went to 43 Tope street ... 3 mins from CBD ..

Mate, can ya tell me what suburb is this at?

Cheers

Exciter101 24-02-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junksss (Post 1869856)

Cheers

U can check the Melway...:D

sex crusader 24-02-2007 10:08 PM

Hmmm....Melway....Daily Planet. Just bring back the old good memories of mine. Are those brothel in South Melbourne still around? Used to bonk around there.There was one in Fitzroy street behind safeway...just can't recall the names.Happy bonking , mate!:D

patpat 25-02-2007 05:39 PM

anyone will be in Melbl on 14 Mar till 19 Mar? can meet up for drink in te evening.

Casonova 27-02-2007 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junksss (Post 1869856)

Cheers

It's in South Melbourne, catch the 112 tram from Collins Street. Tope street is near York street. Have fun!

Currently working in Melbourne, so will be free to have drinks with any bros who happened to be in Melbourne. Hope to see you guys!