The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lost And Found (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=24303)

facial 19-10-2004 08:52 PM

Lost And Found

Hi Bros,

Thought of starting a thread dedicated to girls that have left their usual HC. I hope that this thread can help bro find the girl that they are looking for thus the topic LOST AND FOUND

I came up with this as i am looking for Snow from Lexon. Been trying to try her but the last time i called, she left lexon already. Any bro know her whereabout? Thanks in advance.

BeefCake 19-10-2004 09:22 PM

Re: Lost And Found

Good idea ! :)

Myself, i'm looking for this girl called Lemon (small built Thai-Chinese mix) who used to work in EG health parlour (Golden Mile Tower) until the parlour closed down.

Used to get very good service from her. Now don't know where she has gone to... :(

dan761 20-10-2004 05:37 PM

Thumb up!

I am looking for Kat, the brown sugar, of ex-Dickson...
btw, wondering if they are doing biz during the month of Ramadan or not...

Thanks
:p

King_Alex 20-10-2004 05:38 PM

maybe no, becoz now fasting mth

chatoh 21-10-2004 12:33 PM

I am tracking "Rina" who used to work at Orchard Executive HC until 2001. Then she moved to a reflexology joint in Joo Chiat for a while. She is a 45 year old Chinese Thai from Chaing Mai.
Thanks.

sharkspin 21-10-2004 02:41 PM

Good thread to help fellow cheongster to locate their ideal gals. Me, I am looking for Iris who use to work at Imperial then later at Merlin. Any info.? Dun flame....pls.

UnderGround 07-12-2004 04:11 AM

:p This thread is for Lost & Found...right! And i found my long lost Angel previously working at Youth HC 2yrs back then.
Now found working at Bugis Hc by a new name Cat.

Here is a short information on her for those in search for her then!!!

Formerly at Youth HC:-
Name:.....Angel
Age Then:.....21yrs
Before Looks: Round face, Big eyes, sexy lips,very cute &
innocent looking...yeah, and also wif a sexy
mole on right cheek, bunny teeth. Moans so
real. She also looks like one of the sbc actress.

Currently at Bugis HC:-
Name:.....Cat
Age Now:.....23yrs
After 2yrs Looks now: More sexier....mature & more lady. Slim like a model
& wif those "SEXY"long legs of hers. Services improve
a lot now.One of the best at Youth back then but at
Bugis HC now also maybe will soon become one of
the best cos always fully booked.

For those brothers here that haven't found theirs gals yet....best of luck!!!

jonah11 07-12-2004 07:41 AM

Haha. Thanks to this thread. I am looking for the lady lau ban niang of Happy Point at the 3rd floor of Pearl Centre. Heard from some of her old gals used to call her "Min Jie". I am looking high and low for her. Hope to get some help from brothers here. Thanks!

PacWizard 07-12-2004 09:53 AM

I'm looking for:-

1)Ann (malay girl) previosly ex-Novena HC. She left few months before the HC closed down to give way to a new management. She is 22 this year(2004).

2)Yuki a Malaysian Chinese gal also previously ex-Novena HC. She left when the HC closed down. I think she is between 24-26 years old.

Any bros knows any lead to them, please share with me.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

kingkong 16-12-2004 04:09 PM

Where is my dear SHARON?

It strikes my mind to seek help from brothers here who may have come across a beauty call SHARON.

I know her during the good old days when she was working in a darkened glass hair salon (ORPORLAY in Hokkien) at Jalan Sultan Centre. She is in her late twenties now I guess. A fair Chinese (Hokkien) Singaporean girl about 1.6M tall, slim built with big eyes and sharp nose, long straight hair, huge BOOBS and nice curve and solid bum. She has a little pimples holes on her cheek but becos of her nice face, chin, eyes and mouth, she still look very pretty and sexy. She drove a sporty little red car, an old Mazda RX7.
She lives in Bt Batok near Xiao QuiLin.

Anyone has any clue?

whitegun 16-12-2004 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dan761
Thumb up!

I am looking for Kat, the brown sugar, of ex-Dickson...
btw, wondering if they are doing biz during the month of Ramadan or not...

Thanks
:p

Fortune, at Serangoon Rd. Can't remember the name now, but it's in one of the older threads either about big-boob HC gals or brown sugar HC gals.

whitegun 16-12-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitegun
Fortune, at Serangoon Rd. Can't remember the name now, but it's in one of the older threads either about big-boob HC gals or brown sugar HC gals.

Just checked that thread, her new name is Lynn.

Brudder gedangsa's FR not too positive, see http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=377

So try at your own risk...

zyxel01 16-12-2004 06:51 PM

If there is anyone looking for Eve formerly from Paradiz HC, she is now in Dickson HC, still by the same name.

Cheers!
zyxel

basejumper 16-12-2004 07:22 PM

What about Crystal from the old Dickson HC. Anyone know her whereabouts? :o

parakit 16-12-2004 08:24 PM

anyone knows the wherabout of xiaoqi from red rose jsp 2 years back?