The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67504)

GTOKING 28-11-2007 06:41 PM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Nice FR m, bro sperminator:D

Dermarko 29-11-2007 10:16 PM

Will be going to Shenzhen in Jan 08 for about 2 weeks and since I have never been there before, would like to know if it would be cold there at that time?? Thanks..

GTOKING 29-11-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dermarko (Post 2428547)
Will be going to Shenzhen in Jan 08 for about 2 weeks and since I have never been there before, would like to know if it would be cold there at that time?? Thanks..

you will definately like it very much:)

flipper01 30-11-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

not that cold. around 14-21. be sure to bring thin winter clothes though.

flipper01 30-11-2007 01:31 PM

do you guys here know more places near windows of the world that are cheap? cuz i live near here and found a bbs and im pretty much a vip there. 150 to take them home. i just want to try sumthing new.

Sperminator 30-11-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipper01 (Post 2429491)
do you guys here know more places near windows of the world that are cheap? cuz i live near here and found a bbs and im pretty much a vip there. 150 to take them home. i just want to try sumthing new.

Hey Flipper01,

How do you do... I'm finally coming home to Shenzhen!

I used to stay exactly opposite of WINDOW of the WORLD for almost 1 year... I actually stayed in the village called BAI SHA TOU, and it's one of the worst places that anyone(SINGAPOREAN) could stay in... was down in luck last year...

My room was broke in, while I was asleep... man, lost almost RMB 10,000 in items and cash... KNN, I vow that if I found out who that mother fucker is, I'll really give them a beating...

anyways... I think you are staying in the MIDDLE-CLASS region opposite WINDOW of the World.

But during those days in BAI SHA TOU, I didn't really explore much, as times were bad.

I don't think there are many BBS around that area though...

Maybe you wanna go the MPs in Xia Sha?

Have fun, and remember guys, if you guys ever explore Shenzhen unguided, NEVER GO INTO these imfamous VILLAGE, BAI SHA TOU 白沙头, DA CHONG 大冲. These are the most imfamous villages infested with crimes, pick pockets, burglars, gangsters etc... basically it's a ghetto, shithole...

One piece of advise, take it seriously, it may save your life, your money....

Sperminator 30-11-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOKING (Post 2426159)
Nice FR m, bro sperminator:D

Hi GTOKING,

Not much FRs, just some memories, and some sharing...

See you in Shenzhen one day.

Sinoview 30-11-2007 03:28 PM

SS
Quote:

The weather has change dramatically over the years. Used to around 15C in Nov.

Now the variation is bigger. Last night it's low at 10C but damn warm now at 20C.

So cum jan it's still everybody guess.

U should monitor the weather then....Try this : http://weather.news.qq.com/

You ll need a jacket for sure.

My suggestion for those who do not hv winter clothing. Just bring a jacket n put on a thick jean to get U by here. Then purchase the rests in China. SZ is a good place. At a fraction of the price n newer design.

Cheerios

topfuel 30-11-2007 03:47 PM

MIA these few days, wanted to try a new MP but caught a cold from one of the girls. now i know why some prefer to have a blank attachment than a shot of BBS :D

weather here is amazingly cold at night and warm in the noon with sun shine etc..make sure you dont catch more than a cold when you roam around BBS

Sino senior, got where to go pak tor one intro some ideal place..ytd went some park and kena shine torchlight by their 治安or something

pokeman71 30-11-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topfuel (Post 2429747)
MIA these few days, wanted to try a new MP but caught a cold from one of the girls. now i know why some prefer to have a blank attachment than a shot of BBS :D

weather here is amazingly cold at night and warm in the noon with sun shine etc..make sure you dont catch more than a cold when you roam around BBS

Sino senior, got where to go pak tor one intro some ideal place..ytd went some park and kena shine torchlight by their 治安or something

Agreed, bro

GTOKING 30-11-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sperminator (Post 2429550)
Hi GTOKING,

Not much FRs, just some memories, and some sharing...

See you in Shenzhen one day.

Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived
May I ?:D

hetangyuese 30-11-2007 09:49 PM

actually you can find chicks in every +3 star hotel Sauna Palar in SZ. ideal for quick hunting.
you may roam KTVs for girsl taking back hotel for hard business. However, always keep in mind the girl may not be willing to go out.

Sex.Photos 30-11-2007 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOKING (Post 2429992)
Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived May I ?:D

Do you based in SZ.........if i go SZ can i call you.

GTOKING 01-12-2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex.Photos (Post 2430579)
Do you based in SZ.........if i go SZ can i call you.

I meet u before ?
anyway I and surachai base in Chang An ...........hehe

aman 01-12-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOKING (Post 2429992)
Sure bro , will definately give u a call when arrived
May I ?:D

I going SZ in 2 week time:p