The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Midvalley Senspa (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=279457)

PJ88 23-05-2012 12:07 AM

Re: Midvalley Senspa

just tried Esther. As another brother said, she doesn't need much make up - she is very natural; she is not the stunner but very pleasant looking; sincere and yes your boob with the pink nipples are hard to get nowaday. Her service is nice and she likes to chat. After the shot, she even massage my legs to ensure i am fine. Wonderful session with her today.

micked 24-05-2012 04:20 PM

glad you like her too...hope you take good care of her while i am not around ya...hehe...

juks87 29-05-2012 03:52 PM

Noob alert here.
Jst went to senspa this afternoon at around 1-ish. Was greeted by two receptionist there. They were asking if I was interested in massage?
Do I say yes even though Im not interested? Im obviously looking to get hold of the captain.

Haha, in the spur of a panic I said dont want massage and left. Idiot!
Do I speak about the FJ to the receptionist? They dont look like they know whats going on.

xxdune 30-05-2012 09:25 AM

aiyoh bro...just tell u wanna see the capt lor!

micked 30-05-2012 11:15 AM

you should just ask them what sort of package they are offering and what services is included...is just that simple...not that the receptionist don't know what you want...is because you were shy because both the receptionist is girl right...??

anarc1333 30-05-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juks87 (Post 7273894)
Noob alert here.
Jst went to senspa this afternoon at around 1-ish. Was greeted by two receptionist there. They were asking if I was interested in massage?
Do I say yes even though Im not interested? Im obviously looking to get hold of the captain.

Do I speak about the FJ to the receptionist? They dont look like they know whats going on.

Drop me a PM if you want to go next time, I work around the area

juks87 30-05-2012 10:32 PM

Thnx for the replies bros.
HAHA, yea ure right. Two lady receptionists sitting there acting all professional...Didnt want to look fcking stupid asking them about BBBJ, BJ and FJ. HAHAHA

I was picturing in my mind, Hi, do you offer FJ services, while she goes ermm what is an FJ? hahaha I wont show my face in midvalley again. lol

juks87 30-05-2012 10:35 PM

Also, bros which would you recommend cititel or boulevard?
I know it is preference and all, but looking for locals? Superrr noob question, I have tried going through all the threads but cant seem to figure out. Sorry.

Eh, cititel hotel is at which court? Is it east? haha Thank you for your patience. I have seen some users get really annoyed at noobish questions but please bear with me.

Thnx

micked 31-05-2012 11:15 AM

you sounds like you are only there to look see how a SPA look like leh...you sure you are a cheongster ar??

anarc1333 31-05-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juks87 (Post 7279554)
Also, bros which would you recommend cititel or boulevard?
I know it is preference and all, but looking for locals? Superrr noob question, I have tried going through all the threads but cant seem to figure out. Sorry.

Eh, cititel hotel is at which court? Is it east? haha Thank you for your patience. I have seen some users get really annoyed at noobish questions but please bear with me.

Thnx

Dude, chill out. All you gotta do is go to the reception, smile at them and say you wanna use the spa. They will give you a locker key with a number on it. Then you take the key, go and sit in the waiting area, and a captain will come and attend to you. Ask him to CK, he will call the girls out, you can choose by name which one (he will tell you the name). You show him your Locker key number and he will write shit down and will get someone to send you to your room. You wait in your room, girl you chose will knock and come in. You take off your clothes, she showers you, she gives you a (BB)BJ, fucks the shit out of you, Makes you cum, cleans you up, dress up and then you go back to the counter, give them back your key and they take RM228 from you (sometimes RM248 or RM258).

Simple?

Personally I like sens better than the Cititel one. If you were nervous at Sens, you have no hope at Cititel. Locals wise, in sens I can recommend the queen Joey (but have to book as she is ALWAYS fully booked), Anne, Carmen, CK, KK.

micked 01-06-2012 12:06 PM

wah bro...sounds like you are writting a FAQ here for the new cheongster wor...so nice of you...wanna open class or not? hehe...

tyto1 02-06-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juks87 (Post 7273894)
Noob alert here.

Wei, how old are you kid?
No children allowed in this forum.

googlexc 04-06-2012 04:48 PM

hahaha..

senspa is a great place..

tried Carol before. big bum . i like it

anarc1333 06-06-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micked (Post 7285226)
wah bro...sounds like you are writting a FAQ here for the new cheongster wor...so nice of you...wanna open class or not? hehe...

Aiyah we've all been first timers before. The key is just gan gan lai, don't CK straight away, just chill and enjoy the facilities and don't be so nervous! Everyone in the place is in there for the same reason you are!

=)

anarc1333 06-06-2012 02:08 AM

I think I'll be visiting Senspa less and less nowadays. To be honest, the stock has not improved in recent times. My fave Sonia is no longer working, Carmen is getting boring and my fave OKT no more working there =( Don't think i'll go solo anymore, but any bros wanna go, can PM me and I'll ikut if free =)