The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Melbourne Australia (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=191627)

sefure 10-11-2007 06:25 AM

Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Traveller (Post 2383512)
Hey Mates,

I'll will be drop into Melbourne on the 16th Nov 2007... Mel King, dun mind if you can intro me where can find Annyonghasaiyo gals with good services...:p

Thanks and C ya soon....

Dark_Traveller...
Travelling again... :cool:

number 39 or 43 tope street, south melbourne, has mostly korean ladies and are usually very attractive. service quality will vary though..

pocketrocket 10-11-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sefure (Post 2383704)
number 39 or 43 tope street, south melbourne, has mostly korean ladies and are usually very attractive. service quality will vary though..

Actually...Like ya said brother...It'll all depends on luck and the ladies you're seeing. Twice I went to 39 Tope, I encountered lousy experiences while other bro enjoyed themselves :(

sefure 10-11-2007 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketrocket (Post 2383893)
Actually...Like ya said brother...It'll all depends on luck and the ladies you're seeing. Twice I went to 39 Tope, I encountered lousy experiences while other bro enjoyed themselves :(

maybe try picking an attractive but not the most gorgeous lady there. one that smiles and doesn't look like she'd rather be elsewhere. the manager at this place is a real cocky prick though. but at the end of the day, its the girls that count.

on a side note, i've been with alot of korean ladies at various places and so far only 1 provided a lousy service. it ended up being a really good fuck though cause i just humped her nice and hard when usually i'm quite restrained cause of my size down below.

pocketrocket 13-11-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sefure (Post 2384492)
The manager at this place is a real cocky prick though.

I totally agreed...He's one totally cocky young punk...See his face oledi wanna bush him up. But then again, we're seeing the girls not him.

IMHO, Korean chicks do look hot but they hardly smile...Maybe coz their thick make-up? Dun wanna crack it maybe? Ha! :D

pocketrocket 13-11-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelbSJ (Post 2386707)
Madam Leona's @ 59 York St, St Melbourne also do have a good mixture of korean and japanese girls.

Bro MelbSJ,

What do ya reckon the selection of girls in ML as compared to 39 Tope? Never been there yet...Maybe on my next trip downunder in Jan/Feb ;)

bbboy05 13-11-2007 12:28 PM

Madam Leona is just around the corner from the Tope St parlours (5 minutes walk).

I have been in there once but did not stay for a booking. The place looks awfully quiet and being an Asian parlour, there was no shortage of Japs/Koreans. The WL's here seem a bit more friendly and some would actually *gasp* smile during their intro. But I think WL's at 39 Tope would still fare better in terms of looks.

Keep this thread going.

kimoey 14-11-2007 04:52 AM

I’ve had my share of adventures down in the S Melbourne joints over the years of being here, and agree with what most of the bros here have said. However one more place I can recommend (if you drive) is Oriental Orchids down in 23 Hume St Huntingdale. I’ve been there a number of times and the girls there are usually quite good. I’ve had Nikki (Greek) Tess (Korean) and Helen (Chinese) and the service ranges from above average to good.

kimoey 14-11-2007 04:54 AM

Almost forgot…

Another place to check out is 417 Brunswick St in Fitzroy. Have seen a couple of gems there, and the last time I visited there was a Singaporean gal there by the name of Alice (was told shes from SG and she sounds like one). Didn’t go with her though.

These places are marginally cheaper than the S Melbourne joints, and gems can be found

Happy hunting!

pocketrocket 14-11-2007 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelbSJ (Post 2390382)
I once booked a jap girl for 2 hrs and was given an extremely huge room, with a jacuzzi fitted in.

Cheers

Wah! For 2hrs?! Must cost ya a bomb lah?! Was she good? :D

kimoey 14-11-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelbSJ (Post 2392509)
This place which is next to the Hungtingdale Train St , occasionally do have some gems too... They do have a good mix of asians/aussies there. But i did realise the girls there, mostly are in their mid to late 20s..

Been to the place you mentioned near the train station, but no luck so far....those I saw there CMI. :(

Oh BTW 7 Park St in S Melb is open for business again with new management. Was closed for a while as the old management got into some run-in with the law I seem to recall

kimoey 14-11-2007 11:41 AM

Heck no man, definitely not tranny, running into one of them would have put me off cheonging…:D

The one nearest the train station is 34 Warner St, that’s the one which I’ve seen are all CMI. 23 Hume St (Oriental Orchids) is further away from the train station, that’s the one where I’ve been to and found the gems

Only problem I have with Madam Leona’s is that it opens only at 6, while my schedule is that my cheonging is restricted to almost always in the afternoon.

kimoey 14-11-2007 11:55 AM

BTW, can anyone PM me the address/contact for the illegal joints in the Box Hill/Surrey Hills area that were referred to in the previous pages? Do they BBBJ/FJ? Interested in checking out some of the places...thanks! :D

*OMG* 14-11-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimoey (Post 2392318)
....Oriental Orchids down in 23 Hume St Huntingdale. I’ve been there a number of times and the girls there are usually quite good. I’ve had Nikki (Greek) Tess (Korean) and Helen (Chinese) and the service ranges from above average to good.

Bro, How much did u pay for Tess the Korean ?

sefure 14-11-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimoey (Post 2392318)
I’ve had my share of adventures down in the S Melbourne joints over the years of being here, and agree with what most of the bros here have said. However one more place I can recommend (if you drive) is Oriental Orchids down in 23 Hume St Huntingdale. I’ve been there a number of times and the girls there are usually quite good. I’ve had Nikki (Greek) Tess (Korean) and Helen (Chinese) and the service ranges from above average to good.

this place is a hit and miss with the quality of the girls. sometimes you can get some really hot uni students. but the thing i can't stand about this place is the indian manager who has THE most fucked up attitude without exception. the worst part is that you pay for 30 mins, but the timer will always ring for you to get out after about 20 mins and if you're still there a few mins later, the bastard will start pressing the bell like crazy. suffice to say that they no longer have my business.

kimoey 15-11-2007 05:25 AM

Bro Sefure, sorry to hear about your experience. I’ve seen the Indian OKT before but good thing the times I’ve cheong its been the older Chinese lady or a ang-mo guy as OKT on the day, so never encountered what u did.

Bro OMG, prices here are standard, $120 for 30mins. They also have $100 for 20 mins.