The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67504)

v.killers 06-06-2007 01:21 AM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2065188)
save all the cost and pay to the MM :D

hahahha...

Btw, sometime if you get a sweet mei mei to massage U, then can ask for her number....after knowing her, bring her for a drink and sometime get free bonk.....:D

GTOKING 06-06-2007 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 2067395)
hahahha...

Btw, sometime if you get a sweet mei mei to massage U, then can ask for her number....after knowing her, bring her for a drink and sometime get free bonk.....:D

Free bonk ? first time heard le in china got free bonk , but end up still need to buy something else for them la . after bonk they will want u to buy this and buy that ( note book , handphone ).

brother, in shenzhen , chun zi chen or other family massage center got sweet MM ? mind to intro

3dee 06-06-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2067542)
Free bonk ? first time heard le in china got free bonk , but end up still need to buy something else for them la . after bonk they will want u to buy this and buy that ( note book , handphone ).

brother, in shenzhen , chun zi chen or other family massage center got sweet MM ? mind to intro

free bonk is not usual... but u r right bro, most of the time u hv to return in another form...

u r getting to it man! guess another master has born!! :p

v.killers 06-06-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2067542)

Hahaha....

I used to go SZ last year and met up with another massage mei mei..... Always ask her out for drink and end up getting free bonk and she bought me a bag and I buy her bag too......:p

Hard to find free bonk but still there is and depend on the chemistry with her lah....:D

GTOKING 06-06-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 2068354)
Hahaha....

I used to go SZ last year and met up with another massage mei mei..... Always ask her out for drink and end up getting free bonk and she bought me a bag and I buy her bag too......

Hard to find free bonk but still there is and depend on the chemistry with her lah....:D

wow, like that u must be andy lau
or something fishy , later part u will know:D

Looksee 06-06-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2068411)
wow, like that u must be andy lau
or something fishy , later part u will know:D

want free bonk must know when to cut the line but often enough we never cut in time........

GTOKING 06-06-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 2068354)
Hahaha....

I used to go SZ last year and met up with another massage mei mei..... Always ask her out for drink and end up getting free bonk and she bought me a bag and I buy her bag too......

roger , next time will follow your style , bring for a drink , if she ask me to buy things, i will say

mei you le , my brother vkiller say free bonk one le:D

v.killers 06-06-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2068533)
roger , next time will follow your style , bring for a drink , if she ask me to buy things, i will say

mei you le , my brother vkiller say free bonk one le:D

Nnck.....Dont hai wa hor.....:D

But once U have bonk her enough or she request too many things from U....Just disappear lah....

GTOKING 07-06-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 2069283)
Nnck.....Dont hai wa hor.....:D

But once U have bonk her enough or she request too many things from U....Just disappear lah....

hey brother

free one where got bonk enough one..........unless find another target la.

:D

tomvoyeur 07-06-2007 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2069965)
free one where got bonk enough one..........unless find another target la.

This is 'techincally' not a free bonk given the hidden costs after the bonk....if the costs outweigh the returns (i.e. shiokness), then its time to walk away from the deal...:cool:

GTOKING 07-06-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2070272)
This is 'techincally' not a free bonk given the hidden costs after the bonk....if the costs outweigh the returns (i.e. shiokness), then its time to walk away from the deal...:cool:

hahaha

the hidden cost story will be

1. my parent house damage
2. my parent sick need money
3. my new house rental needed
4. this handphone i like
5. i wish to study , what u think
6. my friend borrow money from me then i got no money.

anything to add ................? ( creativity ):D

tomvoyeur 08-06-2007 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G+++ING (Post 2070731)
anything to add ................? ( creativity )

"I need money for divorce so that I can b with u"....;)

GTOKING 08-06-2007 07:46 AM

to add

1. my sister / brother want to study but no money.
2. my sister . brother sick.
3. my sistter / brother need to buy things......

potatoskin 09-06-2007 12:27 AM

To add :-

1) My grandpap old already need to have more money to do faithful..
2) House TV damage
3) Yesterday I buy alot of things,spend alot so no more money
4) I see someone very poor thing,so I given mine to them
5) To be frank,the other story come in..(which previously) never tell you,so now need money
6) Family members need to do something
7) Want to learn a language so need money

potatoskin 09-06-2007 12:30 AM

Today try @ Tour Agent to check if there is possibility of arranging transport to the hotel...surprise,no one is doing it...strange..only air ticket and hotel booking...so leave this gap of how to go from airport to hotel...wonder wonder...anyway wanted to note down..for those who wanted to go to SZ so do not need to check ...