The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Action in Ipoh mali! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=39461)

bangchua 13-04-2011 01:29 AM

Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Will be staying at Excelsior hotel this month end. Is there any place to go for massage and FJ?

leelelee 01-05-2011 06:31 PM

Hi, I am coming to Ipoh, for 2 night. Would like to book girl for overnight. Any bro can recommend , or show me how to do it. Thanks a lot Pls PM me or email me, [email protected]

Bobbypian 03-05-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leelelee (Post 5900179)
Hi, I am coming to Ipoh, for 2 night. Would like to book girl for overnight. Any bro can recommend , or show me how to do it. Thanks a lot Pls PM me or email me, [email protected]

hello all boss.. any advice for cheonging / massage in ipoh? ill stay near tambun for business trip.. please do advice ??

thanksssssss.. :)

leelelee 03-05-2011 09:11 PM

after read through this blog. Plan to visit Jessica (for tom yam) Robin SPA, Regal lodge, Lucky SPA (for myamar) in this coming weeks.

Report next weeks.

Bobbypian 03-05-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leelelee (Post 5906026)
after read through this blog. Plan to visit Jessica (for tom yam) Robin SPA, Regal lodge, Lucky SPA (for myamar) in this coming weeks.

Report next weeks.

How much the damage like bro?

leelelee 04-05-2011 03:52 PM

He...I am coming to Ipoh next week. Will report here once i try .....
Now try to look for a hotel near all this location. For my hunting trip...

ming3881 05-05-2011 01:40 AM

hi is it include penang area?
now penang side...

ProfessorOokami 05-05-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ming3881 (Post 5909632)
hi is it include penang area?
now penang side...

What u talking? Wakarimasen

38tiger 12-05-2011 04:42 AM

Hi friends, I will be going to Ipoh next week and will be staying in Impiana Hotel,
please let me know is there is any eatery and massage place around there or must I travel to town.
btw what is the taxi charge from airport to the hotel now.
many thank you for your info..:D

Ipohlang 13-05-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amverton (Post 5265008)
First time staying overnight in Ipoh, having dinner with colleagues. Decided to have some drinks and was recommended to R**z G****n. Wow, place was packed and limited sitting place. Ordered some drinks and PRC ladies come and sit. One young PRC that looks 18 caught the eye, after sitting for a while decided to go up to her room.

Normal SOP, wash up in the bathroom and then straight to action. Wow, even though she's petite, her boobs are at least B-cup and natural. Pinkish nipple and after tweaking a while, stand to attention. After BBBJ, it's my turn to sextify her - lick and suck on the nipples and then go down south, nice clean pussy. After that she cap me and ride me for a while. Man, with such solid boobs bobbing up and down it turns me on. Then it is missionary, sitting and doggie. But due to too much alcohol, little brother decided not to let go. Getting tired after 15 mins, decided for her to HJ while playing with her natural boobs.

Name: Yang Yang
Face: 7
Body: 9 - petite and solid body
Boobs: 9 - at least B-cup and on the petite body, man it's great
BBBJ: 6 - not enough sucking power, more of sucking on the head only
HJ: 6 - though I cum while HJ but it's due to her boobs and not her skill as it is just stroking up and down mechanically
FJ: 8 - pretty tight and natural moaning,unfortunately the beer took effect too early
RTF: Maybe

Damage: RM 150 1 shot

bro,can Pm me the number?? home alone now....TQ!!

Ipohlang 13-05-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelbSJ (Post 5845426)
i've heard of OKTs operating right from Excelsior itself, but have no leads.

Perhaps the nearest f**k joint would be at Regal Spa, Regal Lodge Hotel. You could try asking the reception for directions. It isnt far from Excelsior. FJ at regal starts from rm148 right up to rm228 per session

cheers

Bro, newbie here.....any number of PRC to share??

sacy 15-05-2011 12:03 PM

Will be at Ipoh for a week~ around Vesak day~ any Ipoh OKT to intro? Looking for young and big boobies girl!! Thx~

louie85 21-05-2011 10:29 AM

Malay Girls

Where can i find malay girls in Ipoh?

louie85 21-05-2011 10:33 AM

Where can I find malay girls in Ipoh?

yokeheng 19-06-2011 08:44 PM

bro what is her contact, i also in ipoh now until tuesday. pm pls