The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17202)

jocky14 18-01-2007 10:18 PM

Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

bro Schrodinger

do you need to pay for silver or gold membership to contact her in alt.com? It seems with the free membership I have, I could not do anything

ang076 18-01-2007 10:31 PM

Yes, you have to pay mthly fee in US $ ...

However, one daring bro should specially invited her to stay in SG for at least 1 week and act as agent for this domme and recommend her to other bros.

Anyone ? :D

cyber69_x69 19-01-2007 09:49 AM

Not familar with the local sence. Feels damm horny today n wanna go for a good fetish session this afternoon, any bros here can recommend me which HC to go n look for which gal.:o

Schrodinger 19-01-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocky14 (Post 1815058)
...It seems with the free membership I have, I could not do anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by ang076 (Post 1815073)
Yes, you have to pay mthly fee in US $ ...

However, one daring bro should specially invited her to stay in SG for at least 1 week and act as agent for this domme and recommend her to other bros....

Bro Jocky,

Bro Ang is right - you have to be a paying member before you can make contact with anyone on the site. Some people used to get around it by registering as a female (females used to be able to send something like 1 email per day with free membership - but not sure if that is still the case). If you're going to do that, please at least be discreet and not be one of those pricks who actually write up a profile of a really desirable female and waste the genuine members' time responding to it! :p

Bro Ang,

Like I mentioned, her schedule is usually filled up with appointments even before she arrives. That being the case, I'm guessing she has quite enough clients and thus has no need for an agent of any sort. But well, who knows - she might appreciate not having to arrange appointments personally. Enterprising bros can always try!

Schrodinger 19-01-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyber69_x69 (Post 1815521)
Not familar with the local sence. ...any bros here can recommend me which HC to go n look for which gal.

Bro, I think there are quite a few reviews on local HC girls in this thread. Just gotta read through. Only 11 pages, unlike the more established HC threads that have hundreds of pages!

cyber69_x69 19-01-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schrodinger (Post 1815630)
Bro, I think there are quite a few reviews on local HC girls in this thread. Just gotta read through. Only 11 pages, unlike the more established HC threads that have hundreds of pages!

Bro,

I hv read all the pages n hv already tried Mxx, Fxxxx n Sxxx last year, would any bros here recommend other gals tat perform fetish acts. ;)

subway73 22-01-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subway73 (Post 1695541)
I read about the bad reviews in about Chateau Jade. Try Mistress Christy or too contact Mistress Aria (she has flown back to Bangkok call her @ (669 779 7387) Bangkok HP or Email her @ [email protected].

She was in SG, her 2nd trip!!!

Happy playing Piak Paik!!!

Winks!!!

Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007, heard that she is bring another mistress along. So it can be either a single or double session. She is the real thing, look her up at their Bangkok website.. Mistress Christie.

I have made my painful appointment with them, so it up to you guy how you want to be disciplined.

Happy Pak pak!!!

conjurer 23-01-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subway73 (Post 1820186)
Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007, heard that she is bring another mistress along. ...

I have made my painful appointment with them, so it up to you guy how you want to be disciplined.

Happy Pak pak!!!

This sounds kinky and interesting. For these kind of services, what are the rates like ? Anyway, i've just seen her profile here. Do post FR if you guys book her services.

subway73 23-01-2007 09:40 AM

TYpically her rates are 250 for 2 hours. that for one DOM. Not to sure if the other Dom's comming.

You can try asking her for 1 hour sessions @ $150 subjected to her approval.

Room and BDSM tools provided.

Email her your deepest fantasy, do not be inhabited she is open to new ideas and she can converse with written english. She will put your schedule and request in her little black book, so that the neccesary Toys can be provisioned for.

Try it... I have... and its shocking!!!!

Cheerios!!

Fmcane 27-01-2007 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=subway73;1820186]Guys,

Mistress ARIA is scheduled for Singapore from the 22nd to 26th FEb 2007,
QUOTE]

Thks to bro subway73 for sharing the info, have make my first appointment with her :D

sudsoz 31-01-2007 04:28 PM

Re: Chinese 'Red Rope' Service

In some of the HC in China there is what is called ''red rope'' service where the girl suspends herself from a rope from the ceiling in various positions for pleasure.

Anyone aware of this service in Singapore or even JB?

ydgduo 01-02-2007 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McWoof0 (Post 1690224)
Hi bros,

Mistress Aria, was in town last weekend, she was mistress christy's friend. I had an wonderful session with her on sat. I was ordered to wait opp her hotel at a busstop. and then she came down to lead me up. I was asked to changed into a sissy slut uniform and was tied straight on the chair. She has a large strapon and I am sucking the huge didlo very soon with strawberry condom on. after sucking it she put it right into my ass. When i was moaning very loudly, she put on the ball gag for me and ask me to shut up. The next thing after the didlo came out of my ass. She put in my mouth again asking me to lick it clean. I did not want to and was given a spanking on my ass and in the end the didlo still ends up in my mouth.

Mistress aria took photos of me with her nokia Hp and was laughing to herself as i look like a real sissy!.. this session is too short and I told her i wanted another session when she comes to singapore again.

Mistress aria - about 25rys old
Damge - $260 for 2 hrs in her hotel room.

Hello, it is nice that you have fun. But you know, hotel room are notorious for having wafer thin wall.
i always hear the fxxker next door snoring at night in 5 star hotel.
since i walk past a door and heard full orgasm sound from someone.

so doing S&M in hotel room???? dun they get alarm and call hotel security.
you know whipping sound and slave in pain etc

oh also i would like to know, how did she get her equipment past singapore airport security
handcuffs are illegal in singapore
whips and bondage equipment will trigger pap storm trooper alarm.

well, if you have money, you should try them in bangkok
3 reputable places.
http://www.thaimistress.net/
http://www.thaidomina.com/
http://www.chateaujade.com/page1.htm

if you want japan
http://lasiora.com/Emenu/Emainmenu.html
http://www.amritasm.jp/english/

hong kong
http://www.mistressayumi.com/

enjoy brain sex

ang076 12-02-2007 07:01 PM

I had registered in ALT as a free member last week.:D

Now, ALT give a bit more to a free member. A free member can post messages at ALT forum and internal blog for all members.
(I have already joined a Singapore section , and subgroups catered to my need, and even start a blog , expressing my fantasises and desires.)

There are a few local mistresses ,some in their twenties and some got photos there. (just finetune your profile to allow them to send email to you. I am waiting for them to send email to my secondary email account..)

Hoping to get email for a free roleplay session by a local domme. (those people do that for hobby , no $$$ involved, (Just book a room and buy CD only..)
Now, reading ALT blogs written by Singaporean dommes/submissives, this aroused me a lot..

_listless 15-02-2007 07:56 PM

Anyway I already booked a session with Mistress Aria. As this is my first session with her really looking forward to it after reading so many positive FR from bro here.

Just one question for those bro that have session with her. How is she compare to badslavevivian or St*r of Casa?

thank You

Joe73 16-02-2007 10:35 PM

Wanted to book a session with her but she told me she fully booked from 22nd to 25th!!....very sad...........local doms just cannot compare...to professionals like her