The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17202)

Blanklegendary 26-03-2024 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbyyum (Post 23178111)
Just had my first session with Jessica.
Wow. She's good looking and got fisted and sounding from her.
Definitely will revisit.

Thks guys for the recommendation

Hi, which Jessica? Can share contact?

silverug 26-03-2024 11:19 PM

Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Originally Posted by osubken (Post 23185078)
Random question to spark a discussion. If money and location are not a problem, and assuming that you are not already owned by a domme, which domme globally would you guys like to serve or have a session with?

Too many,among them;
https://www.mistress-gaia.com/

Pita123 27-03-2024 10:15 PM

Enuf subs have fetish for mistress giving middle finger an calling pigs for mistresses to advertise this? Such turn off.

Sam119 28-03-2024 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 23193484)
Enuf subs have fetish for mistress giving middle finger an calling pigs for mistresses to advertise this? Such turn off.

which domme is advertise this ? personally not my thing but diff people have diff kinks

otherOne 28-03-2024 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 23193484)

This kind of low-effort domination is especially common among the twitter findom types. Just call people pigs/bitch/etc, take selfie showing middle finger or l-shape with their hands, and they think they are a domme.

I stay away from all these fools.

JohnnySmith 31-03-2024 12:40 PM

Hi anyone served Mistress Emelia before? Any reviews? Thank you in advance.

otherOne 31-03-2024 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnySmith (Post 23203797)

I'm also interested in this. Her figure reminds me of the now retired domme Mistress Belle.

slavem 02-04-2024 11:25 AM

Quote:

slavem 02-04-2024 12:08 PM

Quote:

RayCom 02-04-2024 02:22 PM

This morning don't know why accidently butt dial mistress Ana. She msg me back ask me what's up. I told her accidently butt dial her and she says your butt must be missing me. 😂

OK FFwrd... She told me she is planning a trip here near end of this month. So good news for Anal slut who miss her and for those who missed her on her last visit here.

She wants me to post here to inform slave of her visit here end of this month. Those who intend to meet her can schedule with her directly as I am not sure what is the exact date of her visit.

Mistress Ana is an experience bdsm mistress for many years and I think most people here know her or served her before. Very good at anal and prostate play I must say. As I am an anal slut so not so sure of her other Fetish but you guys can check with her.

Miss her giant dildo already while typing this 😂 lol

masterbaker 02-04-2024 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherOne (Post 23203867)
I'm also interested in this. Her figure reminds me of the now retired domme Mistress Belle.

Man Belle was really pretty and great figure. Toes a little short though unfortunately but one of the ones I miss!

otherOne 02-04-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavem (Post 23210075)
I have a session scheduled with her later this week. Btw, she goes by Domina Delilah now.

Till now, all my interactions with her - via email and pre-session call - have been extremely positive :)

Would appreciate if you post an FR here after your session

ILWP 02-04-2024 05:35 PM

How to contact Mistress Ana?

ILWP 02-04-2024 06:26 PM

Bros thinking of buying a chastity device. Any recommendation? Any how do I measure a cage suitable for my dick? I dont want it to be too tight. Just to make sure I can't masturbate when locked. Thanks in advance

Piratedasian 02-04-2024 07:16 PM

Anyone know what happen to coco? Couldn’t get a reply from her.