The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17202)

sdms 17-10-2004 02:52 PM

FR on Mxx - Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcashley
anyone with FRs recently?

PS: This my 1st post so pls "give chance"

Got 3 sessions with Mxx (at Casaxxxx) last month

Look: ok lah
Service: candles, canes, clips
Damage: $38 + $100 per session + blue black for 3 weeks
GF: very friend
Problem: too friendly, not "dominatrax" feel.
RTF: not sure

Question: got any other recommendation?

Mark Smith #2 10-12-2004 10:40 PM

Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Singapore is certainly not the place for these kinds of services. Is there really nobody else who offers this kind of thing?

ang076 11-12-2004 06:28 AM

HC sessions is too short for enjoyment..

HC gals cannot be seen carry BDSM equipment in a small bag consisting only of bottles of powders and oils.

You can try FL ( but you have to pay more , and it is risky as female "domintrax" would cuff you to the bed and/ or blind fold you.. and then run off with your wallet, and other valuables.)

chatoh 11-12-2004 12:11 PM

Re: FR on Mxx - Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro SMDS !
Please care to share what exactly M## did to you in the BDSM session ?
I am very curious of trying BDSm, I've seen some Jaopanese and Ang Mo videos of BDSM and fetish and I am very curious to try out. If you are shy to psot, I will send you a Private Message so you can reply to me.
Thanks Bro !

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdms

_listless 28-12-2004 11:42 PM

Quote:

you mean she bring cane, candle and clips into the room?
or do you provide the item? if she did bring does she have paddles whips and cuff?

thank you

Mark Smith #2 29-12-2004 09:26 AM

Never have been able to get anything I'd reco from a pro here, although one girl at Royal Park Hotel massage place gave me a reasonable spanking. I have found a young lady who enjoys dominating, but is tough to serve her and keep it all from my wife.

Will keep all posted if I find an arrangement others could enjoy.

_listless 29-12-2004 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Smith #2
Never have been able to get anything I'd reco from a pro here, although one girl at Royal Park Hotel massage place gave me a reasonable spanking. I have found a young lady who enjoys dominating, but is tough to serve her and keep it all from my wife.

Will keep all posted if I find an arrangement others could enjoy.

which hc does the young lady you refering working in? or does she have any other contact ways? pls pm me the detail.
what is the name of the girl at royal park hotel?
thank you

Mark Smith #2 29-12-2004 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _listless
which hc does the young lady you refering working in? or does she have any other contact ways? pls pm me the detail.
what is the name of the girl at royal park hotel?
thank you

Unfortunately, I don't have name of number for masseuse at Royal Park Hotel (only massage place there I believe). Has not been a lot of action on this thread, now that I know there is some interest, will make sure I do a better job of sharing all info in future.

_listless 29-12-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Smith #2
Unfortunately, I don't have name of number for masseuse at Royal Park Hotel (only massage place there I believe). Has not been a lot of action on this thread, now that I know there is some interest, will make sure I do a better job of sharing all info in future.

thank you looking forwards to your info

sdms 30-12-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

you mean she bring cane, candle and clips into the room?
or do you provide the item? if she did bring does she have paddles whips and cuff?

She does have belt, ropes, candles and clips. Anything else you have to bring your own. I brought a cane (50 cents type). Some equipment (canes and whips) can cut the skin to it is better to bring your own for safety reasons.

For the first session, after the massage, you can ask for "spanking service" when she asked "any special". If you wish, you can ask her directly for "spanking service" and skip the massage.

_listless 31-12-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

She does have belt, ropes, candles and clips. Anything else you have to bring your own. I brought a cane (50 cents type). Some equipment (canes and whips) can cut the skin to it is better to bring your own for safety reasons.

For the first session, after the massage, you can ask for "spanking service" when she asked "any special". If you wish, you can ask her directly for "spanking service" and skip the massage.

one more question. does she have ankle and hand cuffs?

thank you

sdms 31-12-2004 06:28 AM

Quote:

one more question. does she have ankle and hand cuffs?

No. Bring your own. Also, you may need to book a room with high bed if you want to be cuffed to 4 posts.

jonah11 31-12-2004 10:18 AM

Bro Listless, nice to hear that you also into BDSM. I am into BDSM also but more towards female domination. You can go to those sex toy shops to get some ankle or hand cuffs if you want. There are quite a number that pop out recently along Orchard Road and Peninsula Plaza. Usually I dun use sex toys from others due to hygenie reasons. It is wiser to spend a bit of money. However, whips, canes and candles are fine and okay.

_listless 31-12-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

No. Bring your own. Also, you may need to book a room with high bed if you want to be cuffed to 4 posts.

casanova got high bed?

cuntarow 01-01-2005 12:36 PM

but i dun think casannova provide bdsm