The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Midvalley Senspa (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=279457)

oversam 07-04-2012 11:57 PM

Midvalley Senspa

Today just decided to go to Senspa instead of Cititel. Went there at 9pm+, noticed it was very quiet, but the facilities look in better condition than Cititel. Waited and the captain ask the girls to come, but only 2 came. WTF?! I asked, they say, they close at 1130pm, so most go home already. So I chose GiGi,

Gigi
PRC, around 24?
Look: 6.5/10
Boob: B+ or C (big)
BJ: 7/10 (but refuse to do BBBJ)
Catbath: 8/10 (but too short)
FJ: 7/10 (standard, fj, then doggy)
RTF: No, but will return to the place next time when earlier
DamageL 258 (asked for massage+FJ but she not very good at massage)

komang_jer 10-04-2012 09:06 AM

Re: Midvalley Senspa

Where is Senspa located?

oversam 11-04-2012 12:58 AM

9 level Boulevard hotel at midvalley

jerrystockton 11-04-2012 10:32 AM

TS, up you +6

Tom88 11-04-2012 10:43 AM

Got NL there ?

ctboys 12-04-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom88 (Post 7091157)
Got NL there ?

yeah.want to know too.

anarc1333 16-04-2012 10:37 PM

There are some new stock at Senspa. 1 new local girl, and a bunch of PRC. Got 1 catch my eye. Today was very quiet so ask the captain to mirror. Felt like trying something new so tried a NL from Sabah

Julia
NL, around 28?
Look: 6/10
Boob: A (Not for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 3/10 (No suction, no nothing)
Catbath: 5/10 (AR is ok only)
FJ: 3/10 (Cowgirl for like 1 min, then doggy for a while then lazy just lie down)
GFE: 0/10
Rush: Yup. I rushed coz it was so bad.
RTF: No. Hell No.

At first glance was ok... But in the room, found out her boobs smaller than expected. Im not a boob man so not so bad. Looking closer, i found out she was wearing a wig! The worst fuck I've had in Senspa to date. I didn't even finish and just left.

Went back upstairs to talk to the captain, turns out she's new. Went for second round with my regular gem, and it made up for everything.

anarc1333 19-04-2012 08:51 PM

Today felt quite hot so decided to go down to Sens for some action in the evening... Didn't like the stock of CKT and NL, the usual girls very boring to see (May try KK next time, looks quite good), my usual wasn't working, so decided to mirror the PRC girls.

Forgot about bro Oversam's FR about Gigi and chose her because she has that look i love. She was the nicest out of all the PRC stock too (about 6 girls). Maybe next time will RTF Yuki..

Gigi
PRC about 24, She just came Malaysia on the 6th of April
Look: 7.5 - 8/10 (Comparison to rest of stock), long wavy brown hair, I like!
Boob: B-C but quite saggy. Nice to hold tho
CBJ: PRC girls don't really BBBJ I think, but her CBJ not bad... 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 7-8/10 Pretty good when she is on top, her moans are quiet but sexy.
GFE: 8/10 I like her, she may be my go-to girl if my first choice isn't avail dy! We clicked even though my mandarin isn't too hot.
Rush: Nope, not at all...
RTF: Yup =)
Damage: RM228

gooner144 03-05-2012 03:27 PM

Went yesterday and settled for a prc named mimi. She had the look I like. Although she got a cute / pretty face, her body didn't quite live up to the standard I expect. Got some fat around tummy (which is hidden with her dress during parade) which turned me off a bit. Service is sop la, but the main thing I didn't like was the fact she kept complaining why took me so long. And kept saying can't blow long cuz got sore throat and tired in riding me. All sounds just like an excuse for easy money. Anyway, bonk in her missionary and imagine ck while releasing haha. Overall 3/10

Mimi
PRC about early 20
Look: 8/10 like her petite size and hair
Boob: B nice perky nip
CBJ: cant bbbj, said got sore throat (excuse!) say next time will do (money luring!) bj also too quick 3/10
Catbath: 3/10 too quick
FJ: 5/10 i like cowgirl, but she kept saying too tired when its like 5pm only
GFE: 3/10 initially sound friendly, but after complaining so much i also turn off
Rush: yes!
RTF: no way!

arvin 04-05-2012 05:47 PM

hey bro may i know if there is any action in the garden hotel..?

fuckinghot 08-05-2012 11:23 AM

Hey guys what time does the spa open for fj... thinking of going there around 1pm

anarc1333 08-05-2012 04:57 PM

1PM is a little early as most girls won't be in at that time. Your best bet will be around 3pm at the earliest =)

anarc1333 08-05-2012 05:03 PM

After being outstation for a few weeks, decided to pop into Senspa a little early today. Not many girls available to choose from, so I decided on a CKT called Carmen

CKT around mid to late 20's. KL girl only just started working at Sens not long ago
Look: 7/10, but had long waistlength hair that I like. A little bit of loose skin around tummy, everywhere else very smooth.
Boob: B cup, not bad but nothing special
BBBJ: 7.5/10 too short but quite good. Just enough suction.
FJ: 8/10 Her moans are just like Jap AV actress, quite turn on by that. When she on the bottom she will play with you while you pump her. Doggy style she will play with herself and reach back and play with your balls, quite song. Definitely not dead fish style
GFE: 9/10 we clicked quite well and she is very good for a Spa girl. She's not the best, but certainly one of my faves in Senspa.
Rush: Nope, not at all...
RTF: Definitely. A good alternative when my faves are not there.

arvin 08-05-2012 07:47 PM

which are the must try girls in senspa? plan on going tomorrow..help recommend guys.....:D

arvin 08-05-2012 07:49 PM

hey bro i plan on going to senspa tomorrow..can you recommend me the must try girls there..thx