The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lorong 14 house 25 (ex 1809) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=246903)

slyer 17-11-2013 05:44 PM

Re: Lorong 18 house 09

I love Peel Fresh Apple Juice....simply yummy til the last drop....:p

Apple (L18 H09)

Face: ★★★★★★★
(Adorable kawaii SYT. Fair. She has good skin. She possesses a pair of cute electrifying eyes, small nose of medium height and kissable lips. She doesn't resemble taiwanese celebrity Da Yuan IMHO. She likes to tie up her long silky smooth hair in pony tail on one side. Overall, I love her face. My cup of tea. Definitely bonkable. Just looking at her face, I wanna sayang her.)

Body: ★★★★★★★★
(Best figure I had savoured in GL up to date. At 1.6 plus metre, she possesses hourglass shaped figure with curves on the right places. No flabby tummy. Her figure is toned, slim & youthful built like a young teenage girl. Only flaw spotted is her not so perfect body complexion marred by some marks which is no big deal. Not forgetting her wonderful pair of slender sexy legs. Overall, this is the figure I desire in a woman. I dare to say all men will mari kita upon seeing her naked body.)

Boobs: ★★★★★★★★
(Apple possesses Au natural C cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her hourglass shaped figure plus that pair of wonderful boobs are a deadly combo that every man will die for and is the envy of every woman. She allows me to lick & play with her boobs gently.)

Frenching: ★★★★★★★
(On the bed, we kissed each other lips lightly. Soon we progressed further and frenched sensually & passionately like lovers. The frenching gets more & more intense as the session progressed. Lots of tongue fight. In subsequent RTFs, the frenching became very natural, intense & shiok. This lass is indeed a good frencher but beware she is rather selective in this aspect. Caveat applies here.)

Bath: ★★★★★★
(Apple used her soaped boobs to rub against my soaped body, very shiok when her nipples brushed against my dick & body. She likes to tease me by arousing my dick & balls with her tender fingers. She used toothpaste to disinfect my dick :eek:. To cool off the toothpaste effect on my dick, she gave me a brief BBBJ to finish off the bath. Great appetitzer & prelude prior the main dish.)

Cat bath: ★★★★★★
(Based on GL standard, her cat bath skills are decent. Not the best but not the worst. She sensually & gently licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body too. During the cat bath, her fingers were busy playing with my dick and balls. Indeed very arousing & heavenly feel.)

AR: ★★★★★★
(I am surprised this SYT performed AR on me. Heard she is selective in this aspect. She gently & briefly licked my ka chng hole & balls. She then slided under & BBBJ me while her fingers were carressing my balls & poking my ka chng hole. Shiok ah.)

BBBJ: ★★★★★★
(Lots of room for improvement in this aspect. Suction was ok nia. She licked my penis head & my shaft gently. Great constant innocent glances during the BBBJ. But hey, what a sight to behold when I saw this SYT BBBJ me. This sight is simply breath taking.)

Pussy painting: Nil :(
(Sadly, she denied me tongueful. But she told me she might consider giving me a chance to taste her abalone in future. I noticed she likes to apply KY cream after the bath which makes painting kind of challenging unless I don't mind lick KY cream.)

FJ: ★★★★★★★
(Sex with apple is abeit natural, its like making out with my gf. I even forgotten this is commerical sex when I bonked her. Her pussy is so tight. I love to doggie her as her pussy was tightest in this position. While I am busy doggie her she looked into the mirror with CFM glances, squeezed her boobs, moaned sensually. This sight is simply too breath taking. She turned her head around & we frenched passionately. I carressed her boobs and licked her back. Her ass is great to doggie. In missionary, we locked lips & frenched madly while I am bonking her. At times, she pulled me closer to her so as to suck my nipples. In cow girl, this lass rode me fast and furious. I cannot tahan and eventually succumbed to her riding & cummed. Shiok ah.)

GFE: ★★★★★★★★
(Beware this lass is good at KC customers. Very high degree of GFE and sweetness. She kept carressing my face, messed my hairdo. We cuddled in bed like lovers while we chatted anything. She showed me her wonderful pics collections on her I phone too.)

RTF : Yes and I had RTF her numerous times til I lost count.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Full marks: 10★. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.

Conclusion: For her SYT Cute face, curvy hourglass youthful figure & big boobs, its worth the $150. However, please manage your expectations on the service asepcts as she is very selective in servicing customers. As long as you manage your expectations, i am sure you will enjoy your session with Apple. Show your tender loving care towards apple, she will reciprocate & treats you well.:D

slyer 17-11-2013 05:48 PM

Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

I love Peel Fresh Apple Juice....simply yummy til the last drop....:p

Apple (L18 H09)

Face: ★★★★★★★
(Adorable kawaii SYT. Fair. She has good skin. She possesses a pair of cute electrifying eyes, small nose of medium height and kissable lips. She doesn't resemble taiwanese celebrity Da Yuan IMHO. She likes to tie up her long silky smooth hair in pony tail on one side. Overall, I love her face. My cup of tea. Definitely bonkable. Just looking at her face, I wanna sayang her.)

Body: ★★★★★★★★
(Best figure I had savoured in GL up to date. At 1.6 plus metre, she possesses hourglass shaped figure with curves on the right places. No flabby tummy. Her figure is toned, slim & youthful built like a young teenage girl. Only flaw spotted is her not so perfect body complexion marred by some marks which is no big deal. Not forgetting her wonderful pair of slender sexy legs. Overall, this is the figure I desire in a woman. I dare to say all men will mari kita upon seeing her naked body.)

Boobs: ★★★★★★★★
(Apple possesses Au natural C cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her hourglass shaped figure plus that pair of wonderful boobs are a deadly combo that every man will die for and is the envy of every woman. She allows me to lick & play with her boobs gently.)

Frenching: ★★★★★★★
(On the bed, we kissed each other lips lightly. Soon we progressed further and frenched sensually & passionately like lovers. The frenching gets more & more intense as the session progressed. Lots of tongue fight. In subsequent RTFs, the frenching became very natural, intense & shiok. This lass is indeed a good frencher but beware she is rather selective in this aspect. Caveat applies here.)

Bath: ★★★★★★
(Apple used her soaped boobs to rub against my soaped body, very shiok when her nipples brushed against my dick & body. She likes to tease me by arousing my dick & balls with her tender fingers. She used toothpaste to disinfect my dick :eek:. To cool off the toothpaste effect on my dick, she gave me a brief BBBJ to finish off the bath. Great appetitzer & prelude prior the main dish.)

Cat bath: ★★★★★★
(Based on GL standard, her cat bath skills are decent. Not the best but not the worst. She sensually & gently licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body too. During the cat bath, her fingers were busy playing with my dick and balls. Indeed very arousing & heavenly feel.)

AR: ★★★★★★
(I am surprised this SYT performed AR on me. Heard she is selective in this aspect. She gently & briefly licked my ka chng hole & balls. She then slided under & BBBJ me while her fingers were carressing my balls & poking my ka chng hole. Shiok ah.)

BBBJ: ★★★★★★
(Lots of room for improvement in this aspect. Suction was ok nia. She licked my penis head & my shaft gently. Great constant innocent glances during the BBBJ. But hey, what a sight to behold when I saw this SYT BBBJ me. This sight is simply breath taking.)

Pussy painting: Nil :(
(Sadly, she denied me tongueful. But she told me she might consider giving me a chance to taste her abalone in future. I noticed she likes to apply KY cream after the bath which makes painting kind of challenging unless I don't mind lick KY cream.)

FJ: ★★★★★★★
(Sex with apple is abeit natural, its like making out with my gf. I even forgotten this is commerical sex when I bonked her. Her pussy is so tight. I love to doggie her as her pussy was tightest in this position. While I am busy doggie her she looked into the mirror with CFM glances, squeezed her boobs, moaned sensually. This sight is simply too breath taking. She turned her head around & we frenched passionately. I carressed her boobs and licked her back. Her ass is great to doggie. In missionary, we locked lips & frenched madly while I am bonking her. At times, she pulled me closer to her so as to suck my nipples. In cow girl, this lass rode me fast and furious. I cannot tahan and eventually succumbed to her riding & cummed. Shiok ah.)

GFE: ★★★★★★★★
(Beware this lass is good at KC customers. Very high degree of GFE and sweetness. She kept carressing my face, messed my hairdo. We cuddled in bed like lovers while we chatted anything. She showed me her wonderful pics collections on her I phone too.)

RTF : Yes and I had RTF her numerous times til I lost count.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Full marks: 10★. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.

Conclusion: For her SYT Cute face, curvy hourglass youthful figure & big boobs, its worth the $150. However, please manage your expectations on the service asepcts as she is very selective in servicing customers. As long as you manage your expectations, i am sure you will enjoy your session with Apple. Show your tender loving care towards apple, she will reciprocate & treats you well.:D

pga69 20-11-2013 10:26 PM

Hi innocent brothers who never tried her. Don't waste your money on this apple. I am not particulAr on service but this bitch cannot make it. Cannot lick cannot suck cannot touch too hard on her tits or nipple. She is very very rushy trying to finished u off ASAP. Put tones of KY. Only good thing is the best looking figure...

BikeFever 26-12-2013 08:38 PM

Lol wished I have read this earlier . Cant lick nips.. no bathroom bbbj.

Back catbath only on the back waist up.

Those looking at service better take a rain check oon this chick.

accurate 26-12-2013 08:59 PM

Someone giving her so many stars but cannot lick cannot touch cannot suck..... did she undress herself during the session.

baotohk 26-12-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accurate (Post 10253939)
Someone giving her so many stars but cannot lick cannot touch cannot suck..... did she undress herself during the session.

Tip her handsomely and she will do everything. Literally anything.

She's not interested in short term business and if she identify you as a potential "sponsor" , her attitude will grow by leap and bound

ArmyouM 26-12-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baotohk (Post 10254319)

She's not interested in short term business and if she identify you as a potential "sponsor" , her attitude will grow by leap and bound

you one of the sponsor ah :)

slyer 27-12-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baotohk (Post 10254319)

U tip her how much? Care to share? :D

Forbidden87 27-12-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyer (Post 10254833)

Bro, you want to try to outbid others si bo? :D

Must give others a chance ma. :rolleyes:

baotohk 27-12-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyer (Post 10254833)

you can't afford it if you have to ask. Just joking:D

Pm you.

Frenchkiss 27-12-2013 11:05 AM

Bro Baotohk, very interesting in how much to tip her. Don't mind you can PM me. Thank you.

slyer 27-12-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forbidden87 (Post 10254915)
Bro, you want to try to outbid others si bo?

Must give others a chance ma.:

U interested in joining the bidding? :rolleyes: since u so interested in apple I give u the chance to bid. I won't join in. :D enjoy :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by baotohk (Post 10255230)
you can't afford it if you have to ask. Just joking

Pm you.

Thanks for info bro

I stick to my principle "never tip or buy gifts for wls" :D

Forbidden87 27-12-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyer (Post 10256629)
U interested in joining the bidding? :rolleyes: since u so interested in apple I give u the chance to bid. I won't join in. :D enjoy

King Slyer. Apple only french handsome guy. Not as yandao as you. So me no chance. :D

Anyway, I'm also not as cash rich as you la :p

slyer 27-12-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forbidden87 (Post 10256961)
King Slyer. Apple only french handsome guy. Not as yandao as you. So me no chance. :D

Anyway, I'm also not as cash rich as you la :p

king forbidden87, no la me not yandao. i look like mark lee :eek:

apple only speak french with $$$$ :D

Nato17 27-12-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyer (Post 10259190)
king forbidden87, no la me not yandao. i look like mark lee :eek:

apple only speak french with $$$$ :D

I am sure she will speak french to anyone with $$$