The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=147075)

lowpc1982 22-09-2009 02:39 PM

Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Bro Yoman4778, I hv replied u thru pm.

goodguy 22-09-2009 03:19 PM

Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

jnudes 22-09-2009 04:07 PM

RM150 sounds like a value fuck to me but for how long?

I hope bros that have tried please contribute their report here in a more detailed description like the Haru Haru report, the previous report sounds like an ordinary one to me.

And by the way I'm not from JB and to visit this place I would prefer not to ask the taxi driver to bring me there due to its discreet and confidential location. Any volunteer? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

MassageBoy 22-09-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnudes (Post 4130733)

I hope bros that have tried please contribute their report here in a more detailed description like the Haru Haru report, the previous report sounds like an ordinary one to me.

And by the way I'm not from JB and to visit this place I would prefer not to ask the taxi driver to bring me there due to its discreet and confidential location. Any volunteer? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Hey bro,

Is a valuable F*** trip lor..been there twice since they opened ( while i go back hometown for this Raya holiday)..I like the concept so much..Uniform seduction..Been in KL so long and cheong so much, never find out such places..
I will recommend my Cheong Group give it a try..U must try out the HK gal ( Jojo)..According to their OKT, they will change the theme wear next month..I will pay a visit again..got their shop contact number already..haha..

lowpc1982 22-09-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnudes (Post 4130733)

Thanks in advance.

My very first virgin FR. so pardon me bros if i sound all noob and all.

Went down to Theme Park on 19th Sept. It was my first time there so feel kinda nervous when i was there.
After entering, was served tea and was introduced the HK lady by the friendly capten there.

W/o further delay, headed into the room and i must say it's quite comfortable.

After a while, a lady with nurse attire came in, she introduced herself as Yoyo.When I 1st saw Yoyo, my eyes turned big as she was so sexy with the uniform attire. Straight away she leaded me into shower room & we bath together.

1st time bathed by a sexy lady so a bit paiseh. Well she started to give off light moans while rubbing on my back. Then flipped over and wash/rubbed my didi while sliding her pussy over it and somehow or another 'accidently' went in abit and she gave a light squek. haha. Kinda cute though.

W/o further delay. we headed back into the room hand in hand. Laid down and she started to lick ard my back slowly working her way down to my butt. Kinda didnt expect wat's coming next though. She started with light kiss with me and my hand just couldn't be controlled and I started roaming her boob down to her pussy. Her skin is so smooth. When I kiss her nipples, she moan slightly and it was so genuine.

After a while, she started to lick my nipples while holding on to my didi. I was so excited when she hold onto my balls. Finally, she reached my didi...When she reached my balls, donno why held hands then she started sucking on my balls and she tighted her grip of her hands. Wa!! Really feel like those couple sia for a moment,damn good GFE. Then she proceeded to bbbj and at the same time, she started to give light moans. I almost cum so asked her to stop.

Then she capped on and started with cow-girl. While doing it, she gave me the CFM look then she lay lower to my face. and we started french kissing. All i could taste was the taste of strawberry (think she had strawberry chewing gum b4 tat). haha...

After that we started to increase our pace, and her moan got louder and louder...I almost cum so quickly ask her to stop & change to another position (doggie) which is my favourite postion. I really enjoy this part when I pumped her with the continuos sound of "pak....pak....pak". It's like those Japan AV scene.

Finally, I finished off with missionary. I put both her leg onto my shoulder and pump her with the rest of my energy. She hold my hand tightly for a while and I tot she cum. Think after pumping for 5 mins,I finally unloaded. I could c that she was enjoying more than me as she moan so happily. Lastly, she helped me to clean up my didi inside the shower room.

When I wore on my clothes and jeans, she gave me a tight hug and kiss on my face. At that moment, I felt like I am the happiest man in the world !!

I must say the service here is damn good and really worth every single cents.

Hasta La Vista babies !!!...(means I will be back in English)

TaurusGuy 22-09-2009 07:10 PM

What time does the place close ? Hopefully not too early...

jnudes 22-09-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowpc1982 (Post 4131035)
My very first virgin FR. so pardon me bros if i sound all noob and all.

Went down to Theme Park on 19th Sept. It was my first time there so feel kinda nervous when i was there.
After entering, was served tea and was introduced the HK lady by the friendly capten there.

W/o further delay, headed into the room and i must say it's quite comfortable.

After a while, a lady with nurse attire came in, she introduced herself as Yoyo.When I 1st saw Yoyo, my eyes turned big as she was so sexy with the uniform attire. Straight away she leaded me into shower room & we bath together.

1st time bathed by a sexy lady so a bit paiseh. Well she started to give off light moans while rubbing on my back. Then flipped over and wash/rubbed my didi while sliding her pussy over it and somehow or another 'accidently' went in abit and she gave a light squek. haha. Kinda cute though.

W/o further delay. we headed back into the room hand in hand. Laid down and she started to lick ard my back slowly working her way down to my butt. Kinda didnt expect wat's coming next though. She started with light kiss with me and my hand just couldn't be controlled and I started roaming her boob down to her pussy. Her skin is so smooth. When I kiss her nipples, she moan slightly and it was so genuine.

After a while, she started to lick my nipples while holding on to my didi. I was so excited when she hold onto my balls. Finally, she reached my didi...When she reached my balls, donno why held hands then she started sucking on my balls and she tighted her grip of her hands. Wa!! Really feel like those couple sia for a moment,damn good GFE. Then she proceeded to bbbj and at the same time, she started to give light moans. I almost cum so asked her to stop.

Then she capped on and started with cow-girl. While doing it, she gave me the CFM look then she lay lower to my face. and we started french kissing. All i could taste was the taste of strawberry (think she had strawberry chewing gum b4 tat). haha...

After that we started to increase our pace, and her moan got louder and louder...I almost cum so quickly ask her to stop & change to another position (doggie) which is my favourite postion. I really enjoy this part when I pumped her with the continuos sound of "pak....pak....pak". It's like those Japan AV scene.

Finally, I finished off with missionary. I put both her leg onto my shoulder and pump her with the rest of my energy. She hold my hand tightly for a while and I tot she cum. Think after pumping for 5 mins,I finally unloaded. I could c that she was enjoying more than me as she moan so happily. Lastly, she helped me to clean up my didi inside the shower room.

When I wore on my clothes and jeans, she gave me a tight hug and kiss on my face. At that moment, I felt like I am the happiest man in the world !!

I must say the service here is damn good and really worth every single cents.

Hasta La Vista babies !!!...(means I will be back in English)

thanks bro for the report....everything is same with Haru Haru except no mattress massage but I don't mind....as long as the lady is service-oriented :)

lowpc1982 22-09-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaurusGuy (Post 4131227)
What time does the place close ? Hopefully not too early...

Hi Bro, the place close @ 12am. U need to make phone booking for time being due to overwhelming request. The best is u can call up as soon as they start biz @ 12pm.

lowpc1982 22-09-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnudes (Post 4131248)
thanks bro for the report....everything is same with Haru Haru except no mattress massage but I don't mind....as long as the lady is service-oriented :)

Hi bro, I am sure Theme Park Massage (RM 150 for FJ only) is much cheaper than Haru Haru right? Not sure how much Haru Haru charging as I nv been there b4.

longjohn7" 22-09-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowpc1982 (Post 4131637)
Hi Bro, the place close @ 12am. U need to make phone booking for time being due to overwhelming request. The best is u can call up as soon as they start biz @ 12pm.

ctc no please.

dkgg09 23-09-2009 12:11 PM

Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to get to this joint from city square (besides malaysia custom). If by bus what no. and how much and how long journey? If by cab how much and how long is the journey? I don't want to be con by the taxi driver. Anyone can help me please? Pls pm. Thanks!

lowpc1982 23-09-2009 01:42 PM

Hi Bros, I hv replied thru pm.

MassageBoy 23-09-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkgg09 (Post 4133148)
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone knows how to get to this joint from city square (besides malaysia custom). If by bus what no. and how much and how long journey? If by cab how much and how long is the journey? I don't want to be con by the taxi driver. Anyone can help me please? Pls pm. Thanks!

Hey bro,

Can try using the google map locate it lor..so that you will know how long the distance and costs if take taxi. It will take about 20 minutes drive.

I just check on it, it is just 15.8 KM distance only.

jbmatt 23-09-2009 02:58 PM

I mean no offense but I think better ask before making the trip...

Can the girls communicate in English (or maybe basic Malay)? Any issues with non-Chinese customers?

I don't like asking these type of questions, but experience tells me it's better to know, just in case.

All The Way 23-09-2009 04:41 PM

it so easy bro,
reach jb city square took a taxi to taman
setia indah rhe taxi driver sure know the place
it cost about rm15-20 taxi fare
i live nearby only or i can bring you guy
ha haha
enjoy yourself