View Single Post
Old 23-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New Regent Hotel

Popped into DS yesterday for a bit of chill out. Lotsa fun, thanks to bro tonycheong's help!

Afternoon nuru massage with happy ending at 120rmb all-in. Super good deal at this day and age!!! Of course cannot be too picky about the girl's look. But definitely a highlight of this trip. This is so fun, considering the super low budget. Sorta cheap thrill for me

At night ktv recommended by bro tonycheong. Many girls available for selection from what I see along the corridors when entering. Din go thru all the girls, just fast hand fast leg chose 2 girls from the first group that came in.. Both ex-cp warriors hahaha. Lotsa fun in the room also for me personally. Dj was also friendly. Ended the night with a LT takeaway. 1000rmb... Wahaha... But that's cuz the girl was from the lowest range 3-7-10 ~I don't need super models to feel that it's fun

Overall nice place, nice hotel. Personally for me thumbs up and will return... Maybe even make it a monthly affair... Hehehe