Old 17-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

ok, just noticed that i've fallen below the 35 point threshold to add rep points.. can someone please get it back above 35 again so that i can use the reputation system. thanks.

now another fr from eastern 25.. thought i'd go back for a second visit to see if there were any new chinese ladies working.. the first time i was there, a girl from hong kong was working but was booked so i didn't get to see what she looked like.. unfortunately i didn't get to see her this friday night either... in fact it wasn't going to be a chinese night either.. 3 girls working, and again all were korean.. damn it, how did something so straight forward as looking for a hot chinese lady get so difficult..

anyway, first in the intro was honey who i already saw last week.. she remembered me smiled quite brightly in the intro, kind of like she was expecting me to book her again.. hope she wasn't too disappointed as i was looking for something new.. honey is an ok root though. fiona came in a few minutes after for a quick hello and good bye.. wasn't my type with a young milf type of apperance. lastly tina came in and whilst not my preferred type of lady, it was her or the other two. i had already decided that i wasn't going to leave without a fuck after driving so far, so booked tina for half an hour. tina has typical long black hair and enhanced c cups. her body was very very slim, just the way i like it. the amusing part though is that when i mentioned to her how skinny she was, she kept on saying how she's put on weight eversince she arrived in australia, and that when she was back in korea she was slim, but not anymore now.. my guess is that she is no taller than 5"4' but must weight probably just over 40kg... if that's what she considers as overweight, i'd hate to see what she looked like back in korea.

the sex was ok, but no kissing on the lips and whilst friendly enough, she always had her head tilted to one side during sex. her english was surprisingly good, and we had a nice chat but she won't be someone i'd see again. one thing that i didn't like was her trimmed pussy hair which were about half a cm long which scraps against your skin whilst fuking in mish.. kinda couldn't really grind up against her with her pussy feeling like sandpaper. either way, i came out of session reasonably satisfied and alittle bit poorer..