Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by percuss View Post
Hi bro Justin,

I'm sorry you have a bad experience. But it is stated very clearly on her collarme account that she is a pro domme.

Do read her profile. I'm sorry that you believe that she led you on to think that she's a lifestyle domme. I don't know in which part of her description and her profile does it state that she is a lifestyle-mistress. Mistress Keiko is rather eloquent in her writing and she often go out of the way to contact you guys thru emails. She prefer knowing her clients well before a session , to provide a good experience. Maybe the effort she puts in the email conversation with you led you to think that she is interested in having a D/s relationship with you?

On the note of cancellation, I'm sure she is sorry to cancel but she will only cancel if she has no choice. When she stated personal matters, it REALLY personal matters, and its not a small matter.

so justin, hope you understand.
Yeah I do, I am not so angry with this part as she did inform me and I agrees with that. Just that the reply I felt was way too slow.

Bro, when she first created the collarme profile. It did not state she is a pro-domme, it was until recently then she update that into her profile. That cause the misunderstanding and I did not read the forum here as I was kinda busy until recently I thought of browsing the reviews here. Then I see she was a pro-domme, that's why I asked her again before we meet. And then she said she is.

Yup