View Single Post
Old 21-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Kowloon Health Centre at Jln TAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Kekeke....Was wondering when someone will be bringing up this thread. Kowloon is one of the first few HCs that I was introduced to like 10 years ago. The place looks run-down and in need of restoration (then). Haven't been there for years now. Dunno whether it's still in such condition.

I remember the decor is still in the late 70s...kekeke. But this is the place where I've gotten me first AR, too!! Hahaha....from bro Pumperjack's description, that's still the normal practise. But all in mid 40's?? Hmmm...MILF. I'm not so sure, liao. Well, as bro shiok's favourite saying goes, your meat maybe my poison.

Cheers.
I guess if you are going for good service and dun mind the looks or age, MILF would be a good choice. Some MILF really know how to service a guy and I believe not everyone will just go for looks only. I occasionaly also will go and see my regular MILF bcos her BBBJ really out of this world.

Btw do you like my new avatar?