View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Hi naruto, are you still in Taipei? Did you go 金璁?
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Reached the room and was offered a warm towel.. Upzz for the service..
Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...
Overall its a satisfying experience..

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

So for bros who wan to chiong on a Sunday, do plan properly..