Old 27-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
43 Tope Sara

I dont know whether to call this fortunate or unfortunate. I was originally not picking Sara. It was just by accident as I annoyed the clerk by asking the girls to walk out twice so I can have a good look. Third time, he says no thanks. So, between Sara and Miki, Sara it is.

Sara is a Korean with short brown hair and milky white skin. She has really nice looking body with a good set of breasts. A bit plump on the outside with a little protruding upper teeth. Temporary tattoo of a design that is hard to describe for me but common at the back. Nothing that reduce the good view.

Look: 6

In the room, I opted for very quick shower, just washing the private parts as I showered before going there. Her good set of breasts are apparently artificial. Pretty solid on the touch but nothing objectionable on the artistic and beauty. In fact during the fun time, it makes a good squeeze.

Body: 7 (minus on the artificial breasts by 1)

Her BBBJ is quite good, with focus on the head after a dash of mouthwash for cool feeling. Too brief. Seems like she is new or something. She screwed up 1st condom installation on my Johnny. I have no idea what she says, between 30 minutes no kissing or she doesnt like me frenching her due to my abundant facial hair. GFE is a little hard due to language barrier and no frenching. No rating for BBBJ or Catbath as I am short on time. Want to get to the main course.

GFE: 7

She claimed she was 21. I cant confirm it. But I suspect she is much older than that. There are suspicion on how much teeth she has too, after the sixth from the middle but I cant confirm.

The salvation after all the suspect is she is a real tight bonk. I know that many ladies says my Johnny is quite a size according to their standard but thats beside the point. It is not often I have to make an effort to pace myself as not to finish too soon. Trying any position with very tight pussy seems to result in the inevitable. I finished 5 minutes before time. Barely safe. Great point beside tightness is her artificial set of breasts making a very wonderful view while she was at the bottom. I have to say thats quite illegal move. I dont go to Tope that often but I take careful stock of the girls. I think none of them will make it that good.

I will pass down, after the first time ever trying half hour with thinking that it probably would suck and I cant climax, it is a turner.

I will rate her FJ as 8. Quite good.

I am not sure about RTF as she is quite pushy and I dont quite like it. Damage at 135.