View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Finally, FR on Cookie...
Origin: Korean
Look: Really young like a JC gal
Body: Soft and smooth
Boobies: 30B natural and soft
BBBJ: Slow and steady
FJ: Can do heaps of improvement

Overall: Cookie does looked very very young close-up. Kindly like f#@kin an under-aged girl...To be honest, I was kinda feeling guilty and at the same time worried for the first time.
From her mannerism, Cookie seemed kinda new to this industry, always look to you to take the lead. Her BBBJ was slow but the pressure was ok. She did blow on my pocket rocket for a long while as I didn’t usher her to ride on me yet.
FJ was ordinary too as she really seemed inexperience. Overall, she seemed like a very nice girl so mate better treat her well.