Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dxwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

woww this fr place for cititel had been long gone... well just want to share with u guy their is a local chinese now at the spa quit good service.had a time to go to the spa yesterday. seem it still CNY lot of player they and girl stock were limited. the okt send me show me only one girl avilable on that time.her name was pinky.i guess around mid20. she like 5ft1 small in saiz body.but she got very good skin,smooth and fair.plus shehad those sai sai lap,with big boob!! i think like 32C and nice ass round n firm. the look? ok it kind of dissapointed that she not that good looking but not so bad ether.here fr for my exp
name pinky
look:6/10
body:my type small saiz. but very nice to hug! boob and ass very firm!8/10
32c 24 33^^
skin:7/10
BJ:8/10 very good not rushing,slow n steady,
ar yes.she acctully lick youe ass!! not just put it ...
GF feel:8/10..Y? after licking your nipple she gently point her boob infront of your mouth..so you can play it suck it lick it as long as u want. like like like i suck it n lick it and my both hand grab her ass,move along her great shape body and whole the boob gently. wowww.
FJ;she good and like to comply what you need. plus her small saiz body when i pump her strong,u can saw her both boobbie move up and down up n down.
8/10 alos like like like.