View Single Post
Old 17-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
I'll be visiting hatyai/dannok this coming monday alone from s'pore (18-20 april), any taikor here wish to meet up, please PM me. Almost 2 years didn't step into hatyai/dannok liao, lost touch with the cheong scene.
Hello Bro, once you step in. You will feel the same, just like being there yesterday.

Nothing really change, think you will like Kiss society for a bit more quiet and up market feel, Hello Bangkok still rock, Pattaya seems to be attracting new niche of customer, the reputation at YES not so good now, Paragon still one of the favourite haunt for the most puying there. 69 have a new make over and attracting the owls as usual.

OKTs on moto-sia, have increased, but you are smarter than them la....

Food, still sucks, as my younger bro would describe it. He only prefer the crabs on the roadside better.

Some new hotels, but mostly non hoteliers owners. Purely investors, so cannot expect too much.

In summary, don't rise the bench mark, Danok still rock.....