View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Fr YingTao SM services

She is as good looking as the 2 singaporean doms i visited. And i love our singapore gals. But she did something better for me; She did both Domineering role and SUBMISSIVE role for me plus we get to DO IT for 2 shots. And the damage is 200 for 2 hours exclusive of room.

She is all services if you are good at being Man about what you need and clear with prescriptions. There is not a thing she cant do for me. She told me she does BDSM with her bf back home. said too bad i didnt have any "tools" or strapon with me if not i'll be in arse heaven.

First time i got pantyhose stuffed deep into my ass for "punishment". Would have had a nicer session if got real lubricant instead of handwash-makeshift lubricant. then the pulling out teasingly is simply one kind of punishment i wont forget.

Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it.

face 6/10 quite sharp. with heavy make up. like evil elder sister of fiona sit
Boobs 7/10 at least a C. force fed and bammed into those C class pillows
bbbj 6/10 tied up blindfolded but place got no warm water
FJ 8/10 She's got that muscle which squeezes..but only if she wanted to.

overall she's got slutty look, long limbs, tall, flexible. quite Big. think ballet dancer gone the way to qualify WWF.