View Single Post
Old 19-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Shenzhen home away from home

Dearest Brothers from Singapore,

sometimes, when you travel alone, or with your buddies, and especially for long term missions from your boss to Shenzhen, you can't help but feel lonely and homesick... I know that, as I were here since 2004...

the first few months were exciting... however, after a while, you know that you are in place of an entirely different culture... a very greedy and money faced culture... just make you want to reach out to a fellow Singaporean.

recently, I've come across a PUB, that is opened by a Singaporean Boss, and the PUB's environment is very good, making me feel at home and at ease.

here are the pictures of the PUB... and it's really a good place for Singaporeans, Indonesians and Malaysians who travel to Shenzhen to gather here and socialize... occasionally you'll see some ang mos as well...

the beer price is reasonable... RMB 150 gives you 3 Litre of Tiger Beer. I think in Singapore that price may be double.

I'll like to recommend all you bros who are based in Shenzhen or is traveling to Shenzhen to make a pit stop here. The PUB's name is called 500 Miles, and it's motto, a home away from home...

ADDRESS of LOCATION: 500 Miles

can PM me for the location, as I'll be infringing on the SBF rules and regulations if i post here.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66

Last edited by Sperminator; 19-09-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: please PM me for location.