Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi guys,
Great to see this Melbourne topic is still very much alive. Bro Sefure, great to see that you're back in action in Melbourne. I have to agree with you: getting kinda bored with the koreans here too, probably because 2 of my top pick in middle Tope is not there anymore, they're namely: Crystal and Sey

Anyway, i see that Coco has attracted a couple of our bros attention. I took her up for a test drive twice and it's only right to let you guys know how it goes. Here's a quick summary:

Face: 6/10 (barely made it, not my cup of tea)
Body: 7/10 (Cup B, size 6 girl)
Overall Service: 8.5/10 (interesting isnt it ?)

Here's another plus point from me: she's half chinese half korean, her mandarin is fluent, that's why i enjoyed my stay with her. Little heads up: she likes to cat bath you all over your back, so if any bros here would like to go straight to the action, let her know cuz the cat bath do take a while. Her BBBJ is one of the BEST i've ever had, and on top of it all, try this: Book her for the 1st time for 30 mins, on your 2nd time book her for 45 mins. Now, on your 2nd time with her, she might let you unload your mojo TWICE.

Another reason i liked her is her attitude: she's like some sex addict or some kind, or at least she acted that way. Other than those already said above, cant think of anything else to say but to strongly suggest all bros to give her a try and let me know how it goes.

Bro sefure, i've been thinking to try those suburbs joints too. One joint caught my attention, Oriental Orchid, it's close to Deakin Uni, thought there's bound to be a student working there, whaddya think ? I've got the craving for Taiwan/ HK/ Chinese girls too, any recommendation ?

Hope this report help all bros. Take it easy now and ENJOY !