View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fish Anma near Gangnam-gu Office station Line7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Fish Anma near Gangnam-gu Office station Line7

I think the best reference is the subway station mentioned above. From exit 2, head towards the traffic junction. Turn right at the junction. You will see that the road has plenty of road works. I think it is the tunnel for a new subway line. Walk past the first lane on your right and when you hit the second lane, turn right. On the other side of this lane is a 'Tous Le Jous'bakery. Head up a slight slope and maybe about 50m, you will see Fish Anma on the right. This road is in a north-south direction, where you head south towards Soelleung station.

Went there last night about midnight Thursday. The place was really crowded. Paid up 220K, given a key with number and went down the stairs. Downstairs, some young guy will take your key number. Head to your locker and strip and get a shower. There was about 15-18 guys there I think. The room had a few sofas and tables. A Tv and a few PCs. Grab a shower and dry off, put on a robe and wait for your number tobe called. You can order some noodles but there is a danger you can't finish.

When they call your number, you go into a small cubicle where a lady in her 40s talk to you. In my very limited Korean, she asked how many in my party. She also asked me what style of girl I wanted. I told her I wanted a girl with big boobs and she flipped around on her IPAD and showed me a girl's naked pics in B+W. No face shot. Then I agreed. She knew I was either gyopo or foreign. She wasn't bothered.

I was then told to wait again. I think the total wait was about 30 minutes.

WHen I was called, they sent me up on a lift. When the lift door opened, a girl with a mask and basque greeted me. She led me to a small room, no doors made me sit on the bench and gave me a BBBJ. After a few minutes, she capped me and whilst I was still seated, turned around and made me enter from the rear. She did this a few minutes and then brought me to the actual room.

Here I was greeted by a pretty, slim girl. She asked me tosit and then I guessedwhat kind of music. I didn't understandand told her Ihad very little korean. This was went disaster struck. She seemed upset that I was a foreigner. I look like a korean. SHe thenmade a phone call and I guess she was ordered togive me the same treatment. But Iknew she was not happy and my mood changed as well.

To cut the story short, She rushed thru the wetside of things where she paid a lot of attention to my ass crack (as in kept washing it). The nuru massage was short, then dried off and then to bed. She had nice C cup boobs. Soft. She did do AR and a bit of BBBJ. INitially went ACG but quickly slipped to doggie. I wasn't really ecstactic but I finished anyway. Afterthat There was quite some time and she fell asleep till the phone rang.

Then a quick shower and I went downstairs and changed out. On going out, I saw a lady with full clothes on who looked liked she was in her 40s but I think was the initial fluffer as she had the same hairstyle.

Well, would I go again? Maybe but not when it is so crowded. I think the best time to go would be like 5-6pm when there is no crowd or on SUndays. But I would definitely not go for this girl Her name was Pino or something to that effect.
I think timing may be an issue, but if there were a local bring you there and told them what you are expecting, you will surely enjoy better.