View Single Post
Old 27-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

I don't know anything about SkyBlue.

Jenny: Korean... slightly annoying to contact (only via craigslist mail) but she is legit. She is a little on the inexperienced side and slightly mechanical but give her some time and I'm sure she'll warm up. 1hr. 250,000 KRW

And some others have been asking so I'll do a rundown...

Janice: Chinese Singaporean... Very spunky and talkative. If you like an adventurous girl with a wild side she's a keeper. booking is through SMS only but she is legit. 010-4992-7070 1hr. 300 USD

Tina Yang: Thai... Very good FS and very warm and friendly. Been in the biz and knows what she is doing....WELL. booking is also only through SMS but she is legit. 010-3037-8850 1hr. 300 USD

Janice and Tina Yang also offer a threesome experience but it is pricey. 2hrs. 600 USD

Sarah Miehn: Korean...See the post way above for all the info and i'm sure she'll post again later this week.

Tiffany and Tina: Korean... Offers a decent tarma experience (threesome). Tiffany is more adventurous than Tina but when you get to know Tina, she's actually a little more fun than Tiffany (but each bro has different tastes). English skills are so so but good enough. They ONLY see clients in hotels unless they already know you. [email protected] 330,000 KRW (may have changed recently tho)

Heather Shimada: Korean... Personality and service wise SHE IS THE BEST GFE. English is spot on fluent and yes, she can carry a conversation on a wide variety of topics. She is however hard to book as she has a day job and only sees one client a night. She is also selective with clients. [email protected] 1-1.5 hr 200,000 KRW

Misc Establishments:

Eve Massage (see past posts): This place has never been bad for me but it's getting mixed reviews from bros. But hey, if you want 3 girls in one hour this is you're only option. Your miles may vary... 1 hr. 3 girl relay 230,000 KRW

I'm currently talking with an upscale massage parlor (name to come later) to offer special booking services and specially trained girls (english or chinese speaking Koreans) for out of town S'porean businessmen. Hopefully we can get it off the ground. 2girls 30minutes each 200,000 KRW. will keep ya'll posted on this so wish us luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by berttwo View Post
Good info on the Craigslist adds. Any chance you have any knowledge of a Jenny or SkyBlue.
Thanks

Last edited by shimshimheyo; 27-08-2012 at 08:51 PM.