Old 09-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I just came back from Tokyo a couple of months ago and I had the most amazing session with La Siora Mistress Shinobu.

Since I have a crazy fetish for rubber and latex, I requested her to wear mostly rubber for the session. And boy was I not disappointed, she was wearing a green latex dress and thigh high latex boots (the same outfit she was wearing for a photoshoot for sm magazine SNIPER EVE). High to the max, looking at her with that attire alone, I could cum.

Session started with mostly face sitting, licking her latex boots, which smell heavenly Japanese mistresses are such a tease, making me lick the sweat off her cleavage, her inner thighs. during this time, she whipped out the large massager that usually guys torment girls. She is so skillful with it, moving the massager over my top of my dick, and slowly down to the balls, to the ass. Whew, I could have blown my load, but she would not allow it.

I requested the snake whip, to her surprise, because it causes lots of pain. But I wanted to try. So she started real gentle, then alternated between hard and soft. The feeling is out of this world. Then she started to be cruel, hitting the same spot over and over. The pain is intense but addictive at the same time. But after that she used her fingers to caress my painful bottom.

Then came the shibari (rope play). Mistress Shinobu is a pro at this, having learnt the art from the master. And what a pro she is, tying my hands behind, tied on the bed, left and right legs out stretched, completely open to her. She ties the rope so fast and skillful, and breathes behind my ears, whispers to me, and all the while I am intoxicated by the rubber she is wearing. Then she used the massager on me again. after that was something i never experienced before, she was so high and wet tying me up (she admitted shibari makes her orgasm) she fingered herself and squirted (a lot of liquid) on my face. Then she gave me a hj and I blew my top like a fountain.

Best session ever. Will definitely session with la siora again, but this time must have a mistress fully dressed in a latex catsuit with latex boots, gloves and a black strapon. Maybe even a gas mask. Till then.