View Single Post
Old 22-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Here is my FR for my First Visit to Empire KTV. Took the MRT from my Hotel to a Station near there for only 20NTD. Only 5 mins walk from this new station. Brought a Hong Kong friend with me. Contacted Cai Dong and book a slot at 9pm. Room looks quite new and facilities I find is as good as any KTV back home. Accept the controls to select the songs are not so user friendly but what the heck I am not here to Sing Songs .
Requested for BuHuiChuan Cat, Cai Dong brought in the 1st line up... soso not so satisfactory. 2nd line up, saw one cutie the rest soso. I choose the cutie but my HKG friend not so satisfied - still no selection. Thanks Cai Dong for being so patient. He showed us a few more line up and finally I decided to choose for my HKG friend as none to his liking. But Jackpot, his gal was so horny and wild. Within 5 mins, both gals start to Strip to their panties and force strip us to our birthday suite *Gee*. What followed is 2hrs of Sexy Dancing, Drinking, Crazy Rubba Rubba and End off with Grand Finale of PCC. Never had so much fun before in Taiwan and for just NT4000 net (Include Everything - Drinks, Food, Room, Mei mei etc.) wow that is really value for money !!
Thanks to Bro Pink_Flyod for Sharing the Contact of Cai Dong.