View Single Post
Old 13-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted81 View Post
Thats cool bro, tbh I am the same. I dont care so much that they are the nationality they claim as long as they look good esp if you are paying a premium.

This is not always the case - normally the bait and switch is so obvious, its laughably bad, and I would laugh if not for the fact that I've already sunk a sum of money in and spent the time for the "pleasure" of fucking a fake "Japanese" girl who looks thai and speaks with a thai accent with no shapely figure whatsoever to speak of.

I could just have simply walked out, but sometimes you are just abit stunned by how the reality isnt quite the same as the pics but you just go ahead anyway because you are not used to turning away and walking off. And also you might think...perhaps I should adjust my expectation because maybe its her and you cant expect her to look exactly like her picture.

Yesterday I finally walked out for the first time from a bait and switch with the agent vehemently claiming that its her, because I am finally fed up of being taken for a ride.

It was 220 for a "korean girl" - at tht price point I guess its too good to be true, but there were supposedly a number of good reviews that claim it is her and that she is really korean, but i suspect from her accent that she is filipino. This was on another sg based forum that claimed to honor real reviews and discouraged fake reviews.

It's reinforced the truth of the phrase for me that "you get what you pay for" but also reminded me to just give no fucks and walk off at the first sign if I feel I have been duped.

Its cool you're on TNT as well. PM me if you're interestedj; my AU reviews are all there but different nick
OK I'll message you. Its good to hear from another SG punter about the girls.

Some of the angmo bros can't tell if an asian hooker is 20 or 40.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/