Old 24-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
expat07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

I had another great day today thanks to bro sedna's recommendation and okt contact.

To cut the story short. The girls are of good quality. I paid 6k for an uni girl and 8k for air stewardess. Though it costs me a hand and leg but it is really value for money.

Of course, the stewardess is better in terms of overall appearance and service but the uni girl is pretty. Both have killer model shapes. Skinny type which I crave for. Please note... They speak only Chinese. Stewardess has nice breast (while uni girl has only size A). The 8k girl has porcelain skin... I really the two sessions very much.

There are a few areas I need to highlight. The unigirl has a light sense of BO so she put on strong perfume. But she is pretty which I think would be better if she remove her dark eye shadows and super thick and long fake eyelashes,

While the stewardess is as pretty but her ability is dressed up, decent nice makeup, her overall appearance gives her a really sexy image.

Please contact bro segna for okt contact since it started with him. I think he posted that FR in the other taiwan thread.

Adios... I will be back in Beijing tomorrow and will be back for my meimei after I have reloaded....