Thread: Tanglin HC
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Tanglin HC: A PLACE TO AVOID!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebidee View Post
Went in, was given menu - 1 hr $70!!! Anyway, I had already decided, and only had 1 hour, ...........

....Then after 15 minutes asked me to roll over. then popped GQ. "How much?", I asked. HJ $100, FR $150!!! She was not very sexy, gave me no inspiration at all, and her massage sucked. So I said "no, just continue with massage".

She did ask if I wanted another girl. I said no, just continue with massage. Then she said girls in this HC don't know massage, and only ......

I said keep massaging, she said finished already (after only minutes). I reminded her I paid for 1 hour, then she called the Mama-san to check. She started again, then a guy walked in the room to change the coat hangers!!! ............
..............his place is.
price is shocking...
that not tanglin hc, its already close down.
its a new one. at basement right??
but not sure why half way need to change hanger.