View Single Post
Old 15-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfgown View Post
Wanted to introduce myself as I have been reading the forum for few days now.

I live in Seoul, have visited with Sarah and I believe she is sick right now. She's taking a little break. Hopefully for not too long because she is fantastic.

Can you give some directions to this W Massage please? or a PM

Cheers!
For W massage (assuming you want to take a taxi) tell the driver "cha byongwon sagori" (Cha Hospital Intersection) or just write this down and give it to him---차병원 사거리---

At the intersection you want to look for the NextMom store.

*You want to be standing where the woman with the umbrella is*

Looking across the street (to your left) you should see the Cha hospital and a cafe Bene. Looking behind you, you should see a Paris Baggette. Diagonally across the street, you should see a Pizza Hut.

At the Next mom you want this sign to be on your right side.

With the next mom store on your right, walk up the hill. You should pass Mul Hotel (you're pretty much there).

W massage should be on your right.

If this place is not for you, there are two other upscale massage parlors within walking distance ----"Eve Massage" (known for the 3 girl relay) and the totally upscale "Plus Massage" (where ANYTHING is negotiable).
If you want directions and pics on how to get to those places just ask on the message board.

As for W, I've never been to this one so I can't say anything about their prices or services. This may not even be the one that decent02 is talking about. Maybe he can chime in and confirm before you venture out.

Have a good one

Last edited by shimshimheyo; 15-07-2012 at 08:55 PM.