View Single Post
Old 28-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagheug View Post

I'd recommend the bars along Coco Park in Futian if anyone is looking for pick ups. Do watch out for ..
Yes, Coco park and other high end shopping malls in SZ (NOT the bars actually) are heavens for oogling at an incredible variety of solid 10's, especially during week-days when their Laogong's are at work/in HongKong and they wander around in pairs/groups. Starbucks and other high end coffee shops are prime locations for these vixens.

SOME of these girls are up to it for Hook-ups, either to supplement their stipend or when they are on the look-out for a replacement "Bao-er" - whether already thrown out, expecting to be dumped or even just contemplating an "up-grade!" You got the "qualities" they're after, they'll do everything to lure you into their succulent arms!

If she's looking for a new "Bao-er," first one is usually a freebie, as they need to convince you that they're just innocent little princesses whilst making you go head-over-heels over them. I've had mind blowing sex/evenings being catered to by these skilled courtesans; but WATCH OUT - you get trapped you're eventually gonna really pay through your nose.

SEAJ