Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
lol re: age 23... i've seen most of the girls at tope st and i know a few of them quite well so here's a bit of a heads up for you guys.. rebecca is a fair bit older than 23.. and you wouldn't want any of these girls as a girlfriend either.. they're good to look at and to hold, but they are fake as hell and talk shit about their stupid boyfriend(s) with each other behind the guy's back... they all think that guys that need to visit a brothel are worthless and see them as nothing more than walking atms.. even though they are just prostitutes, they still think of themselves as untouchable princesses that are too good for you.. however they'll will still try and pretend to be all sweet and caring so that fellas remain loyal customers, but that's all they will see you as, paying customers.. i've seen and heard it all personally from these girls and i understand a fair bit of korean now so there really isn't anything lost in translation.. my advice - korean women are all snobby liars, don't believe a single word they say..

on a side note, with 39 tope being taken over by 43, the quality at 39 has improved by a fair bit.. saw a few hot ones there when the rooms at 43 were full.. selected a girl from 43 and walked over to the room in 39 and wow, a few really gorgeous k-girls were walking back to their communal room.. funny thing with the girls at 39 is that they don't appear to be as shy walking around the place and lounging in their room while customers walked through... i could get a good perve and the girls would just look back and smile whereas at 43, the girls will try and wait for a customer to get out of the hall way before passing through, and moving like lighting when ever a customer was around.. they will even close the door to their communal room before letting a customer out for room 4 (the room at the end next to theirs) so that we can't get a perve inside... its not like there's anything left to hide that we haven't already seen...
Yeah, I reckon Rebecca would be a bit older than 23. I could see a couple of fine lines creeping through. What you say is definitely true bro but every small head always confuses stuff with the big head. In actual fact, to be very honest, I find it so much more thrilling to walk down Geylang and choose a FL. Yes, it has it's con but at least I can look at the girl a bit longer to make my choice and to have the ability to choose not from 7 girls but 70 girls.

I've got some Korean guy and girl friends and their all fucking the same. They all lie, are lazy and are all about the money (as if being lazy is going to get you money). I guess for me living alone and being lonely most of the year, going to cheong once in a while fills up that lonely gap. But hey, usually when I go to cheong at these places, I bring only just enough cash to pay the place. Tope Street - more than once the price is say $135, I give them $140 and they take my $5. And fuck, I dun wanna complain cause I wanna go back there in the future so now I just carry the right amount. There are other reasons too but I can't be bothered going on unless some of the other bros insist they wanna know.

I gotta say though as a final note, Tope Street even though have increased price, there are other places like Romantics that offer a much sweeter deal at a cheaper cost. You should've seen Madam Leona was packed full-house and Tope Street were losing business.........serves them right. I think I might start going to the other joints now....