View Single Post
Old 30-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Session report with Mistress Poppy

It was my second session with Mistress Poppy. I reached her place and a beautiful woman with long hair dressed in a nightie opened the door for me. I was thinking "wow so pretty!" Until she led me to the room then I realized she was the Mistress herself! The first session her hair was tied up with a black frame specs without lens; second session was like by a totally different Mistress!

"Show me your toy" Mistress demanded for the ass plug that she gave permission for me to buy. I started stripping with trembling, got onto my fours and lifted my butt with the 7" ass plug in it. Mistress tugged slightly on the plug, felt its girth and said gently "A big plug indeed, huh? Does it feel good?" "Yes Mistress, I wore it from office..." She suddenly became stern and slapped on my ass hard "I gave you permission to buy, did I give you permission to USE?" I moaned as pleasure shot up from my stuffed ass through her slaps. "Feels good huh? How about this?" She tapped the ass plug hard instead... The feeling was heavenly and I thanked her with each tap. I was dripping pre-cum and Mistress was not very pleased. "Seems we have a leakage problem here" She got me to stand up, and tied my balls and cock with an eleastic band.

"I have got BIG present for you." emphasizing on the word big. She bought a bottle gourd! Not the very very big kind, about the width of the egg that was stuffed into my ass in the first meeting, and a smaller end after the constriction. "I have been thinking hard on what to put into your ass my slave, and this cost $4! Which end do you want to eat?" "The small end, Mistress" "The big end my slave! You shall eat whatever I serve into you!" She took out my ass plug, exclaimed again how huge it was, and tried to push the big end in without lubrication. "No Mistress, please use my Astroglide" I kinda knew I need better lubrication than KY that day and so brought my own. The large end went in with some pushing, but it pops out after a while becasue the constriction was simply not designed for anal play. After a few failed shots, she got fed up and changed to next game.

She took out a cat ear hairband, a collar and a tiger tail. She stuffed the tail into my tail, and had me sing san zhi lao hu (3 tigers) while walking around on my fours. She snapped a few pictures and got me to lick her leg. Her legs looked very good in heels and I obliged willingly like any good slave did. "Love my heels huh? Wants it inside your ass?" I nodded with eagerness; but Mistress had other things in mind "save the best for last. Let me feed you with this first."

She got a 冰条 which she kindly left in the room to defrost and push it in. Not nearly thick enough for me, but the icyness is another new level of sensation. Mistress asked me to hold while she got a lighter. I thought she was going for a smoke but she came back with a candle! "Low temperature one, won't scald" she reassured me as wax dripped. Really a 冰火 experience!

She slowly scrapped the wax off my ass and asked "ice tube too small ah? Do you wanna try my hand?" I was half expecting this due to our earlier sms exchange on how I came hard watching an online anal fisting clip by a Mistress. "I dun think it fits" I was a little reluctant, but gave way to Mistress wish when she said "Luckily my hand is not very big. Can try!"

She took a nail clipper and muttered "i'm sacrificing my nails for you my slave" *clip* "Thank you Mistress, can I have it so that it does not go to waste?" She threw a beautifully maintained nail on the floor and said "Chew my slave, then swallow" Chewing did nothing to the nail at all so I just swallowed. Clip! Another piece dropped, I popped it into my mouth too, like a monkey picking up peanuts on the floor. "No more?" "Enough! Cannot give all my nails to just one slave, right?"

Up the surgical glove, and a lot of Astroglide. "Relax your ass slave!" As I felt her duck-billed hand forcing its way in. "Relax!" She stopped and turned her hand clockwise anti-clockwise, the feeling was very very good and I thought it was all in when she suddenly gave a harder push. Instinctively I pushed back. "Stupid slave, open up and not push back!" I tried to relax while she pushed and rotated slowly. She retrieved her hand and showed me "it's almost there! Up to the knuckles just a bit more and relax" But neither relaxing nor more lub helped. Mistress just inserted as much as she could and rotated her hand again. Soon she gave up and replaced her hand with the anal plug.

"A good slave you are, though we did not succeed in anal fisting, here is a gift for you. Go lie down in front of the toilet." I was very very excited, as I have been longing for golden shower since our 1st session. I was without my specs and could not see clearly Mistress' pussy, but I still managed to adjust my mouth to the water fall. As expected it was warm, but also very clear and surprisingly tasteless! Mistress has been very good to me, I think she has avoided food that make urine smell bad at least for that day and also had ample hydration to make sure the urine will be clear and not too salty. I swallowed with my mouth open (hey not easy ok) but there was a lot of spillage due to the sheer volume. It went on for a good minute I think (thanks Mistress again for holding so much urine for me) before the force weakened and the projectile stream went into my eyes and nose. I was almost choking when mistress directed the remaining liquid into the
toilet bowl, though I really wanted to catch all her piss and then lick her pussy clean... Just too bad.

"Can't bang you hard with a full bladder, but now I can!" Mistress was already in her strap on when I emerged from the wash-up. Hard did she bang! And I was in heaven once again. Then we changed position and she hand-jobbed me while I fucked myself on her fake cock. She wanted to control my ejaculation, but I was too aroused and came very quickly. When I dismount, we saw blood on the condom! That freaked both of us out... She quickly checked if I was ok, in pain etc. After assuring her that I was ok, she slapped on my ass and asked me to shower again.

I was going to wear my underwear when she shouted at me "aiyo so eager to go home ah? No need to keep your toy after playing?" When I tried to reach for the ass plug she screamed "did I say can use hand? How you brought it here, how you will bring it back!" I squatted and took it into my sore ass. I got dressed and she saw me to the door. "Cannot take it out until you got permission ok?" She slapped my ass, and I felt my cock growing hard again...