Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
galford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

FR for Taipei KTV.
First of all, I would like to thank bro Peterho for sharing his ganbu(幹部) contact.
Dropping off by taxi at Linsen N Rd (林森北路), I was led into xiang ge li l la (香格裏拉). The rooms are not as well-furnished as another KTV shou xi (首席), and there was a problem with the light dimmer in my room, but the average girl quality is higher than 首席.

Uniform shops (制服店) like 香格裏拉, 首席 are most common and mass-market KTV, so do not expect the avg quality there to be on par with the pretty girls you see shopping around xinyi district. What you are generally guaranteed is better attitude and service than PRCs in Singapore KTV. I personally find the facial features of Taiwan meimei to be more pleasing.

Back to my night, I picked a red-sash girl to start with at 10pm, then changed her out after the HJ at 12am. I managed to get a happy meal takeaway (大框) ending with another red-sash girl for the rest of the.

Rating (heavy personal bias)
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Total damage: 23000 NTD (10pm till 6am)

Some observations:
Fridays can be best and worst night depending on luck with girl selection due to high supply and high demand
Be early bird (around 10pm) to have better choice.
If you have perfect chemistry with the a popular in-demand girl, do not hesitate to book (框) her early, because she might get called-out (點台) and 框 by some regular.
Definitely have a good 幹部, so you have responsive service, and will help you get best deal. br The 幹部 bro Peter intro fits the bill. Thanks again, bro!
The not-so-good rating for the girl was just down to my own luck during girl selection.