Old 16-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
niteverk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Thanks for all the FRs on Caesers, I found it pretty easily with all the clear directions.

I work in Taiwan, but looking at the prices of freelance FLs in Taipei, and the old bags near Longshan Temple, I gave bonking in Taiwan a miss.
Then my buddy here on holiday suggested if there was anywhere to go for massage wth "extra", I thought of Caesars.

So cabbed down, looked for the lift, went up to the 15 floor.

First impressions, the place kinda reminds me of Roman Spa in JB. Its abit old, but still pretty clean. Got keytag from a receptionist with a black black face (Taiwanese service generally very chirpy and happy one, so not used to the thunder black face!). Large locker room to change, then even larger area for showering.

There are sauna's, cold rooms, a effing hot pool, and a really effing cold pool, gym etc if you want to enjoy urself before the action. There are also clean foot massage and body massage, TV room, movie room etc if you wanna make your money worth. Bro and I skipped it and headed to the lounge area.

Sat down, got served a glass of hot tea, and just looked around blankly. We saw the mamasan bring one Jap dude up this staircase, my bro joked, "Wah, if the gals all this level one, we ho seh liao."

Soon enough the mamasan came to ask if we wanted massage, we just said yes and followed her up. She open this hidden door built like a wall (wow!) and insides is several small rooms for massage and ativites

Now the fun part:

Name: #7
Face: 6 (looks abit like Maltilda Tao)
Body: 6.5 (Rather well maintained with abit of tummy fat)
Boobs: B (firm and no stretch mark)
BJ: 6
FJ: 6
Attitude:8 (no rush, very gentle gal, very good with her hands)
RTF: Maybe? But want to try other gals.

Well, if you are one who like older chicks (I do), this ain't a bad place. If you want SYTs... You might want to reconsider.
She was pretty well maintained, and with firm B cuppers, which were swee swee one handful. She also did a surprising good massage with her elbow and knees. But her hands, those soft gentle hands, when she began to massage the butt crack, balls and bird with hot oil, was prob the best I ever had!

The BJ and FJ were nothing spectacular, but as another bro had mentioned earlier, they were surprisingly wet, compared to the China FLs we have in sg, and the surround sound was pretty realistic!

One round of cowboy, mission and finish of in doggie. Since there was sometime, there was a bit of time to chat abit, play with neh neh and stuff.

Downside, if you are used to the Thai standards, where they wash you before and after, you will be disappointed here. Here, wash yourself after the actions...

So if you are a MILF or AILF lover, this is pretty good place. On my way out, I saw some younger and chioer ones... Maybe another time bah...

Damage was NT4200. I recommend the bros to come in slippers or sandals, cuz they charge NT100 extra to buff your shoes, dun care if it is leather, sports shoes or canvas!

On a side note, after my bro and I were done, we saw hot SYTs in short skirts coming into our lift with clients on the 9th floor. There was supposed to be no Karaoke in MOMO shopping centre itself, but we guess maybe the higher end spa in level 9 might be serving higher end goods... No idea... If anyone has a lobang for it, maybe can share??

Cheers