View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
sorry bros for waiting long time. let me cont.

She stand up and said, slave kiss my toe.

I put my nose on her shoe and inhale every breath. my cock so stiff the moment I inhale first breath. my two hand was put on the floor. I close my eye during that time as I wanted to smell every scent of her worn shoe. Then she put her shoe on one of my hand and start trampling. I feel helpless. She is mistress and I am just her slave. She put another feet on my another hand. my two hand was pressed down by her. although not the whole weight I can't even pull out my hand. She order me not to stop inhaling her feet. She is crushing my hand bro. I cry and say, "Thank you mistress. please mercy. very pain. ahh ahh ahh." She doesn't seem listen to me. She keep crushing my hand. luckily she release one of her feet. "Phew..."

My "Phew" can't last long. She crush my shoulder and crush until my whole front body on the ground. oh... but not as pain as crushing hand. So I feel relief and continue kissing. My relief can't last long, she started pressing her heel. "No no mistress... painful... arr arr arr..." She is enjoying her torture.. I am suffering under her feet... Oh I remember she said wait for the pain she give me. this is just beginning. I have to lick the other shoe heel, her toe tip, her ankle. one feet is on my hand, one on my shoulder. Now whole weight on my body.

She said, Ok enough sit and spread the leg. Oh no her shoe. She put her heel on my shoulder, one heel do what? She first rub my DiDi. feel very good bro. then suddenly my stiff cock was press down by her shoe so heavily. she press until my Di Di was between her heel sole and the ground. so stiff, how uncomfortable. she does not care. She keep on crushing my cock. I am not allow to bend the body, and legs have to spread wide. I can't bend because she pressing my body to the wall. The moment I move my leg, she kick my leg and kick my di di with her heel. You know my di di is pointing up, she crush until my di di on the ground. 90 degree change. You try that at hm. you know how uncomfortable you are. ( but I can't do anything but to bear the pain. let my mistress crush my Dick, do whatever she want. Then suddenly, I heard "Pyat Pyat..." She start slapping me with her bare hand. so hard bro. very sharp pain. She slapped abt 5-6 times. my tear come out. she doesn't care although I moan, mistress please, don't. Oh. total domination to me. I told her that she own me. She start treating me like her own personal slave already.

Then she ask.me to take her shoe off. I take out one of her shoe, then another shoe. The moment that I am waiting for. The GAGGING. yeah bro. She slight her feet inside my mouth, the other feet kicking the cock and slapping non stop. as usual I moan and moan and moan. Some time she just squeeze my cock with her hand. I like it so much. actually I addictive on it. she use her feet to kick me abt 5min I think. Then she bend down. Her one feet is still inside my mouth bro. I can't breath properly. She has total control. She slap my Dick with her hand. The same punishment that she gave me in my last session. I cant properly say or moan as my mouth was totally gagged by her feet. I just suffer or can I say enjoy the pain given by my mistress, my owner.

after a few minutes I think abt 10min suffering I was told to lie down. oh. foot job with foot gagging and slapping. I asked her to do orgasm denial for three times. I wonder how she is going to do to me. She slide her feet in my mouth. She squeeze my Dick and start given me foot job very professional way. I really feel so good bro. a few second, I am abt to explode. I moan so loud. I know if she cont to rub for 5-6times, I will be exploded. but she stopped and she slapped so hard to bring down my orgasm. my two hand was on my head. I can't help it but to suffer her tortured slapping. my poor Dick was suffering. I moan and say "Please.. mistress. mercy me..." she continue slapping abt 1min. Slow. fast. slow again. then she rub my cock again. this time she use her hand. she tease my cock with her finger nail. I am in heaven. oh. how good she is. I wish she will stay with me and do everyday.

suddenly I feel arouse again and start feeling nearly orgasm. She slap again to bring down. Then rub, then slap. abt 4times denial. then I say, please mistress can you please make me cum. I am begging u. She never say ok or no. Anyway she is the boss mah. she want me to cum I will cum, if not suffer lah.

I think she will.let me cum now. she grab my Dick with her big toe and 2nd toe and start rubbing. this time can't take long. I am 1-2 stoke from orgasm. I moan so loud. my pre cum come out. She sqeeze so tight to block my cum. No no no no. I am cumming but can't go out. I never feel it before. This is the first time. She stop me for 2-3second. for me is like 2-3min. Then she release from squeezing and continue rubbing. I finally cum like the best cum ever again. this time cum so long. cum a lot too. I think all thanks to her torture and I cum until I broke out. The whole feet is still in my mouth gagged.

All my session with her, everytime there is a new. that's why I like her so much. none of the mistress that I met so far can't compare to my lovely owner mistress Kathy. I will forever be her slave as long as she is in Singapore and as long as I am in Singapore.
Nice fr. http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/...8/details.htm# this one kathy? anyway her feet got smell bo? she wearing heel or flat? her dmg $100 or $200