View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Making Police Report against The Green Lantern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
WOAH. TheGreenLantern, you have now officially crossed the line that if any indian brothers here make a police report that you are now a racist, you will be charged under the sedition act. I think it will not be long now before an Indian brother here makes a police report against you and you will be charged for causing racism here in Sammyboy. I wonder which indian brother will do it. Good luck to you TheGreenLantern, I am pretty much sure you are going to be done for. But than again being TheGreenLantern, what do you have to fear except if an Indian Brother here lodges a police report against you.
If any brothers, (am I sure that there will be brothers here who are pissed at TheGreenLantern), are going to make a police report against, TheGreenLantern, would he still be able to log in and make racist remarks? Just curious.