Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
k_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkh45386
Brothers Cheong Gengs

Midvalley Cititel KL pls dont bang ALICE...Malays chick...look nice..small breast 32B +, nice body cutting...but damn lan shi action...lcannot kissing, suck her nipple also dont allow...lick her and drink the wet water only...all the f process she just lied as a dead fish...sound also dont have...

Last visit was 03.03.05.
dear lkh45386,

Looks like you share my agony, this ALICE is really a dead fish! this type of girl really makes you consider not going to HC's anymore.. what a waste.. Her BBJ is 1/20! no sound, speaker rosak is it? The only thing good about her is her warm hole.. hehe..I bonked her about a month ago.. never again!

Anyway, I really like Cititel because of its location and also because Midvalley is not a dodgy place if people see you! Can any of you tell me the best girl you have so fa at cititel? is Ah Sin working at Cititel or other HC? How about CK? heard of her a lot & thinking to try her out.. when I was there last month saw some chicks that looked like PRC girls, are there any there? Also heard alot about Chelsea but never saw her yet.. that day wanted to get her but was fully booked...