Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela85 View Post
yes bro.... syuen i never try it... but far park and tosek already try....
but now not daring go to tosek... i heard got rush somany time d.... now i oso don't know where to go... all sapu d... boring in ipoh d....
Wipe out? I guess not because the supply of tom yam cannot meet one's taste suits one's flavor. Either the tom yam are too mature or out of proportion. I'm talking about tasek.

The fair park frolic still going on but the girls are very random ranging from popiah to prc. Unfortunately, some of the girls are imported by the OKT himself and but the OKT cannot assure the customers of its girl's quality of service.

Talking about Syuen, if you live in o'town long enough, everybody knows there're 2 operators. One of them is Mr. Lim and his stocks have quality of service assurance compared with his rival Xiao Jun the Mamasan, her stocks are circulated from 1 place to another. Although sometimes when you browse her stock via online catalogue but the photos are only deceiving our naked eyes. Once you pick a wrong meat, you'll buy a lesson. But sometimes her girls are pretty and servicing is satisfactory.

Has anybody try the current Paragon Hotel's discreet gem?? The Kinta Riverfront, MH, Seemsoon, Ecotel. All under the same OKTs

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"