View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
hehe... u know me best.

anyway can someone translate this:

nhug jam thj jam chu e khog the ban ljnh hon va the xac mjh dc

do whatever i can accompany soul and ???

basically this vb tell me she no LT with khach and no go khach san with khach but she come to my place. we no LT though
Let me help. Instead of doing translation, let me tell u a story so that u understand the full situation and have the solution as well.

------------------------------------------------------

An old man boarded a luxury private yatch for a private party. After saying hellos to his friends, the yatch sets off for a round the island trip and the man was hanging out at the bar counter. That's when the sight of a pretty well heeled girl caught his eyes, so he walked right up to her and said "how much it cost to fuck u tonight?" the girl got very upset, swing her right hand backwards and was about to execute a very hard slap right on that old man's face when suddenly old man says "let me rephrase it, would u go to bed with me for us$1million?"

Immediately, the girl gently swings her hand forward and says "my name is Judy and I actually finds u look familiar, where have we met before?" so old man shake her hand and said "I am John!" and they chatted a little bit.

Then the man says "so, would u go to bed tonight... For us$100?"

The girl got a bit upset and said "hey, wat u think I am?"

Old man said "what u are, we already established that just now, and now, it's only negotiation ma!"

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where