View Single Post
Old 28-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
My experience:

Most ex KTV are in Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia (high class in Jakarta), Shanghai, Hong Kong

Mid price Singapore, Vietnam

Low price South China, Macau

This is my personal experience, I am comparing high class KTV so basically it is comparing apples with apples,
please feel free to provide comments and feedback.

Cheers
Richard,
KTV in Korea can be cheap if you have local bring you there. I was there with my colleague and the charges was US$2000 for all in. When I get my local agent brought me to the same place, he negotiate to US$1000. So we cannot speak korean, always kenna chop.

Taiwan to me is the same as Shanghai or cheaper than shanghai at times depending... The one I went in Taipei (DiGuo) is only slightly above what we spend in Nanjing.

Jakarta and Surabaya is expensive. The PRC gal is Rp 1.2 million or close to Rmb 900 per seating.

Hong Kong... I would avoid. no point going to KTV there... might as well go to either shenzhen, macau, or even CP.