Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Hello everyone,

Wanna make some clarifications here. First of all, this is sex forum where we can share & exchange sex information. However we cannot share it openly bcoz its against the rules of the house. Use PM & just PM any brothers u want. After that, its up to them or me myself to do negotiation.

Beware of some brothers from another forum especially from decent-playboy because they are not willing to share anything with u unless u go meet them but they are keep asking contacts from us here in beloved Sammy Boy Forum. Those brothers are especially from Kuching & Miri. I got trap once but I will not share with those arrogant brothers from that so called "TAIKOR" in that forum. They make me laughing a lot. "Decent Taikors" huh? Lick my balls..I will not come back to that forum anymore..

Some brothers like me would share some FL contacts only because it needs determination to find those FL & of course so hard feeling for me to let them go easily to other brothers hand..hehehe..however, it also can be negotiated... OKT will be shared to all brothers who are asking for it.

Finally, I hope we build "Bighouse" for Kuching, Miri, Sibu, Bintulu & anywhere in Sarawak for us to hv fun. I was banned in another forum because I attack those so called "Decent Taikors" openly because of their arrogance but in real life they are nothing..Beware of that..I got some "Decent Brothers" who are stupid enough to find me back after banning me from that stupid forum..hahahaha..