View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
@ BronzeGod

I would say that many bros here fuck almost everyday be it with a Legal WL or a FL. I do salute you for your Top 20 listing, which reminds me of when I was growing up listening to the American Top 40. But you do not need to force it down someone's throat that someone is chio etc. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure you know that. What you may consider as ugly maybe what someone considers as chio. Different strokes for different people.

Peace Out.
No worries. We r all grown men. We can share our opinions on what's good and what's not, it's up to individual samsters to decide in the end who they wanna fuck.

If after finding out recommendations here are spot on, we should share it.

But if we experience differently, we should say so too.

I do believe bros here are intelligent enough to navigate these FRs and opinions, though for me, I'm still a noob and often kena cheated by exaggerated FRs.

Just saying.